Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
holidays
11-11-2008, 09:42 PM
Re: holidays
(02-11-2008 09:51 PM)¤ Watashi wa kawaii desu. ¤ link Wrote:[quote author=happyman129 link=topic=3465.msg141392#msg141392 date=1225652043]
The holidays would be cool BUT... the sims is like a whole new world. I don't know if they would celebrate any holdiays that we would know, becuase its a make-belive world. But what would be cool is for them to have their own holdiay like Sims Independence Day and stuff.
Lol, Sims Independence Day... it could be on just a random day in Spring, since Sims is generally cheerful. Their Sim idol can be a cow {lol}
[/quote]
lol or a llama

but I totally agree with this idea and especially the idea of having the sims on version of everything like even maybe a christmas themed holiday that isn't religion based but just a sim celebration
the only thing is for this is that they should make time a little more specific like in the sims 2 seasons you'r have a toddler who only lived that part of their lives in winter which was kinda laim. They should make it so that the seasons are a little shorter and the life stages are longer so you at least go through every season or most seasons for every stage so that ever child gets at least one summer to goto camp and every teenegager gets to graduate before they become a young adult

<3
Quote this message in a reply