Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
holidays
22-10-2008, 03:31 AM
Re: holidays
ya, plus enough people like halloween and other controversial themes that its not like EA would lose money making an EP/SP that wouldn't be bought by all. 

(21-10-2008 10:59 PM)•-|Gooey Kablooey|-• link Wrote:yea let's say a group of teenage
girls are having a sleepover halloween night are staying
up late watching scary movies. Once they go to bed, it
would be funny if a group of teen guys come and like sneak
into there house or just make noises and dress up as ghosts
outside just to scare them and the girls would have a bad moodlet
towards them for the rest of the week. they could plot evil things
to prank them back. baha {lol}

I love this, plus back at school the next week the guys could try to make up with the girls (because the girls which were thier friends are openly ignoring them hehe) and be cute too, like if one guy has a crush on one of the girls and stuff like that.  If EA is reading this they need to take note of this thread!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2008, 08:26 PM
that will be so cool. I think they should make like a summer camp like camp rock or something where they can learn the performing arts and what not.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
23-10-2008, 01:01 AM
haha yesssss, a camp rock would be awesome...especially if it were unlike schools where you could actually come and watch/make your sim participate like have an option to have them raise thier hand when asked if anyone would like to sing/dance/play guitar etc in front of everyone.  Probably won't happen but its fun to think about.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
24-10-2008, 01:17 AM
Somethng like Summer Vacation, valentines day, halloween and even christmas I could see.

But, it's only the US that celebrates Thanksgiving, so I don't think that should be a valid holiday.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
24-10-2008, 03:22 AM
(22-10-2008 08:26 PM)ilovearsenal link Wrote:that will be so cool. I think they should make like a summer camp like camp rock or something where they can learn the performing arts and what not.
OH. MY. GOSH!!!!!!! I would absolutely love Camp Rock! <3
EA could make deals with the stars to design them in Sims, and to record songs in Simlish! BRILLIANT!!!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
24-10-2008, 05:19 PM
(24-10-2008 01:17 AM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:But, it's only the US that celebrates Thanksgiving, so I don't think that should be a valid holiday.

no, canada does too Wink
just not the same date but
i still wouldn't mind it to be in the US
date.
02-11-2008, 01:46 AM
Oooh, I didn't know Canada celebrates TG too Smile

I learn something new everyday it seems!

When does Canada celebrate TG?

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
02-11-2008, 07:54 PM
The holidays would be cool BUT... the sims is like a whole new world. I don't know if they would celebrate any holdiays that we would know, becuase its a make-belive world. But what would be cool is for them to have their own holdiay like Sims Independence Day and stuff.
02-11-2008, 09:51 PM
(02-11-2008 07:54 PM)happyman129 link Wrote:The holidays would be cool BUT... the sims is like a whole new world. I don't know if they would celebrate any holdiays that we would know, becuase its a make-belive world. But what would be cool is for them to have their own holdiay like Sims Independence Day and stuff.
Lol, Sims Independence Day... it could be on just a random day in Spring, since Sims is generally cheerful. Their Sim idol can be a cow {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
02-11-2008, 10:37 PM
(02-11-2008 01:46 AM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:Oooh, I didn't know Canada celebrates TG too Smile

I learn something new everyday it seems!

When does Canada celebrate TG?

second monday in october Smile

this year it was the 13th.