Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sound effects
23-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Sound effects
Remember them sound effects for fire, burglar, etc.? I hope those be a little less scarier...lol...especially the burglar sound effect..I couldnt stand it...when my sims went to bed at nite...i turned my PC volume down so i wouldnt here it...lol..them sound effects were severe
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Re: Sound effects
I didn't have a problem with the burglar, because I never got robbed.  Somehow they don't rob you when you have the security alarm in your house.  When I did my legacy, I never got robbed.  Then when  you don't have the alarm, they always come.

The sounds that really annoyed me was the sound that played every time your sim broke something.  And the nanny annoyed me, making the sounds she made, before she peed all over my floor, then go home without cleaning it up.  In real life, she would clean up after her nasty self, then take her butt out my house.

But I have to admit that burglar sound startled me sometimes, because when I do get robbed, it happens so unexpectedly. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
23-09-2008, 01:34 PM
(23-09-2008 01:24 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:I didn't have a problem with the burglar, because I never got robbed.  Somehow they don't rob you when you have the security alarm in your house.  When I did my legacy, I never got robbed.  Then when  you don't have the alarm, they always come.

The sounds that really annoyed me was the sound that played every time your sim broke something.  And the nanny annoyed me, making the sounds she made, before she peed all over my floor, then go home without cleaning it up.  In real life, she would clean up after her nasty self, then take her butt out my house.

But I have to admit that burglar sound startled me sometimes, because when I do get robbed, it happens so unexpectedly.   

lol...yes it really startled me tooo....and to be honest..every since i had the sims 2..I never had  got robbed..I remember my niece got robbed..but i never witnessed...i went on youtube to see how it was to be robbed..that sound effect would have starled me too...and even when they show a popup and your UCI is disabled..that startled me too..b/c I dont expect and I be like wats goin on...but on the sims 1..burglars came 2-3 times everynight..and it scared the mess out of me...lol
23-09-2008, 01:36 PM
I used to mute the sound at night uf a burglar or ghost or fox came in Sims1 but it happened to me before in Sims1 and 2 and I nearly peed myself!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
23-09-2008, 01:43 PM
(23-09-2008 01:36 PM)ηιαℓℓ ιѕ ∂ιѕтυявє∂ σ.σ link Wrote:I used to mute the sound at night uf a burglar or ghost or fox came in Sims1 but it happened to me before in Sims1 and 2 and I nearly peed myself!
i really thought i was the only one who was going thru this...i muted the sound on every game at nite...even on the game console
23-09-2008, 01:50 PM
One time my friend had it up loud and a ghost came and we jumped out of our seats! {lol}

23-09-2008, 02:00 PM
(23-09-2008 01:50 PM)ηιαℓℓ ιѕ ∂ιѕтυявє∂ σ.σ link Wrote:One time my friend had it up loud and a ghost came and we jumped out of our seats! {lol}

How about... I asked my niece to stay in the room with me when it was nitetime in real life and on the game...and she got tired of watching me play..(this was on the sims on the ps2)...so she got up and started to walk out the room...I told to please stay..I feel a burglar coming..and a burglar came and I screamed and jumped off the couch and ran out the room...lol..she was like Candice its just a game..but i was like It could have been real...lol

Dont you feel scared playing the sims at night...and when its nitetime in the game..it be all dark in your room..then a burglar come...lol..thats a scary moment to me
23-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Yeah but I was only like 5 when i first got the game and i ran to my mother lol.

23-09-2008, 02:08 PM
(23-09-2008 02:05 PM)ηιαℓℓ ιѕ ∂ιѕтυявє∂ σ.σ link Wrote:Yeah but I was only like 5 when i first got the game and i ran to my mother lol.

lol..well i was 12-15 years old acting like that..lol..And Im still like that..so its ok with you..but im 18 years old afraid of videogame sound effects..lol..i dnt care tho..i like the sims and everything that comes with it..and if something seems scary..Im going to startled, jump out of my chair,scream,and maybe cry...lol...but its funny to me when I get scared..I laugh at myself afterwards..lol
23-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Me too {lol}.
I had a game called Uroship which was with game-boy and I nearly pooped myself when you came to the cell stage.