Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
energy mood
24-09-2008, 08:35 AM
energy mood
Even when my sim is fully energized..it be 3am in the morning and he/she has to be at work at 10am....I try to put them back in bed..but all you can do is relax...

I hope that there is an option to sleep no matter what your energy level is on..cuz i hate when my sim go to work sleepy..but couldnt sleep for them other 6 hours....

and i hope there energy last longer throughtout the day....i hate when my sims sleeps 5-10 times out the day b/c of their energy going down every min.....unless they wish to sleep or take a nap..they should be able to last throughout the whole day without a dissatisfation of rest
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Re: energy mood
Yeah it gets tough trying to regulate their sleep methods...when you are busy with the other sims.
My sims usually get tired quicker when they are cleaning or doing more chores.
25-09-2008, 12:22 AM
same thing i stated a new sim yesterday and uno she has gone through half her life gotten married and she is pregnet and she allways go to work sleepy and also she is in the slacker ceraer and she has had a few promotions but now wont have anymore promtions  ??? can u help me with this?

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

25-09-2008, 03:03 AM
(25-09-2008 12:22 AM)simman23 link Wrote:same thing i stated a new sim yesterday and uno she has gone through half her life gotten married and she is pregnet and she allways go to work sleepy and also she is in the slacker ceraer and she has had a few promotions but now wont have anymore promtions  ??? can u help me with this?

Well if she is pregnant...its hard to try to get them to do some work...when my sim was pregnant one time..on her off days..i had her eat...study...and sleep..then eat..study..then sleep...You have to make sure you are gaining your skills that are needed for your next promotion..also check how many friends you need...and always make sure your sims goes to work in a good mood....and it takes times for promotions especially if your at the 5th level of your career..you can watch your work meter paformance...and it may go up a little or down a lil...it takes awhile for promotions...but take all those steps i said...your promotion should come sometime soon or later
25-09-2008, 04:51 AM
u can forget about it she quit her job because of the todler which is now a child

25-09-2008, 06:40 PM
I couldn't have said it better.....numba1simsfan.
I rarely ever get my sims to the top of their career. because they usually get old, so quick...and once they are old...no more promotions...time for retire. Another tip I use..is the cheat code....which are (aging off)(which stops aging in the household you are playing) and (aging on) (which turns on aging again). And that way I can start up the career and work them up to the top...with out the old age screwing me up. So if you are still planning to get her up to the top simman...try that too.
25-09-2008, 08:55 PM
(25-09-2008 06:40 PM)Tangy_Tangerine link Wrote:I couldn't have said it better.....numba1simsfan.
I rarely ever get my sims to the top of their career. because they usually get old, so quick...and once they are old...no more promotions...time for retire. Another tip I use..is the cheat code....which are (aging off)(which stops aging in the household you are playing) and (aging on) (which turns on aging again). And that way I can start up the career and work them up to the top...with out the old age screwing me up. So if you are still planning to get her up to the top simman...try that too.

Yea the aging off will help too.but i also suggest this....b4 getting a job...make some friends and try to have some points out of all the skills...i usually try to gain all my skill points up to about level 6 or 7..which will make it easier for promotion after promotion...an dtry to make some friends to
26-09-2008, 12:49 AM
well she is a elder and everything is getting full so i made her quit her job and at first when i made her i wanted her to be a great cook so im try to get her fucsed on that!

26-09-2008, 02:47 AM
Yepp Smile
I didn't like that.