Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bloopers
24-09-2008, 08:56 AM
Bloopers
I think I saw this topic b/4..but who had some typos in their game?

I did..a couple..lol

One time was when I hired a gardner...the truck pulled up and 20-30 gardners got out the truck and was all over my house...lol..and they all were standing around my baby's crib..my baby was crying and needed a diaper change...and they wouldnt leave my house...i had to start all the way over...man i was so mad..lol

And another time was when my niece was playing..she hired a maid...and the maid wouldnt leave her house either...lol...she peed all over the floors...passing out...and standing in one spot...lol...my niece was like...what the %(you know what)...and it was so funny...i almost peed on myself and passed out..lol..and she had to start all over too..lol
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2008, 09:01 AM
Re: Bloopers
lol, that's so funny- I can't believe a truckload of garderners came to your house, lol.

I've never had anything too weird happen, but sometimes glitches happenĀ  to me when I forget to turn boolprop off or hack the game to much :/
24-09-2008, 09:05 AM
Re: Bloopers
(24-09-2008 09:01 AM)Ingridtk link Wrote:lol, that's so funny- I can't believe a truckload of garderners came to your house, lol.

I've never had anything too weird happen, but sometimes glitches happenĀ  to me when I forget to turn boolprop off or hack the game to much :/

i dont knw wat caused that....that was too much...it was funny when i was 3 of them..i was ok wats going...then 20 more came out..lol...i was like...what is really going on