• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lemony Snicket's ASOUFE
25-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Re: Lemony Snicket's ASOUFE
omg cute!!!
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2008, 10:42 PM
(25-09-2008 10:04 PM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:omg cute!!!
Yeah.
Really is Smile
I think Emily Browning was more into the twims then Liam Aiken.

25-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Awww thats cute!!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
26-09-2008, 12:02 AM
Haha, I didn't read any of the books until after I saw the movie. See, I only saw the movie because I'm a huge Meryl Streep fan, and she had a decent sized role in it. But I had heard all this hype about the movie, but it actually didn't impress me at all. So I decided to take a shot at the books to determine if the movie had done them justice or not.

I read all of them, and they were...entertaining. Wink They're extremely easy reads, but L.S. is such a hoot, and his writing style is definitely unique. Anyhoo, I did enjoy them, but they're not in my "Absolute Favourites" category. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
26-09-2008, 12:09 AM
omg!! bambi ur on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! i haven't seen u in a while!
26-09-2008, 01:33 AM
I saw the movie, it was pretty funny.

But I love Jim Carey, that's the only reason I saw it, LoL.

I've never read any of the books.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
26-09-2008, 02:36 AM
(26-09-2008 12:02 AM)Bambikins link Wrote:Haha, I didn't read any of the books until after I saw the movie. See, I only saw the movie because I'm a huge Meryl Streep fan, and she had a decent sized role in it. But I had heard all this hype about the movie, but it actually didn't impress me at all. So I decided to take a shot at the books to determine if the movie had done them justice or not.

I read all of them, and they were...entertaining. Wink They're extremely easy reads, but L.S. is such a hoot, and his writing style is definitely unique. Anyhoo, I did enjoy them, but they're not in my "Absolute Favourites" category. Smile
yeah i like him

i love how he makes them kid friendly
he was a fun author
26-09-2008, 02:43 AM
(26-09-2008 12:02 AM)Bambikins link Wrote:Haha, I didn't read any of the books until after I saw the movie. See, I only saw the movie because I'm a huge Meryl Streep fan, and she had a decent sized role in it. But I had heard all this hype about the movie, but it actually didn't impress me at all. So I decided to take a shot at the books to determine if the movie had done them justice or not.

I love it! I read 1-10 Smile I can't find my Slippery Slopes book!

(26-09-2008 02:36 AM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:[quote author=Bambikins link=topic=3498.msg133221#msg133221 date=1222383725]
Haha, I didn't read any of the books until after I saw the movie. See, I only saw the movie because I'm a huge Meryl Streep fan, and she had a decent sized role in it. But I had heard all this hype about the movie, but it actually didn't impress me at all. So I decided to take a shot at the books to determine if the movie had done them justice or not.

yeah i like him

i love how he makes them kid friendly
he was a fun author
[/quote]
There not exactly kid friendly. In the Reptile Room Count Olaf threatened to cut off one of Sunny's toes.
I wasn't pleased it wasn't darker. I like dark movies.
It was good(especially cause Jim Carrey,and Emily Browning is in it) but die-hard fans like me and Brad(if he is one Wink) I didn't think it fit the book(s).

26-09-2008, 02:53 AM
what i mean by kid friendly is like kiddish humor

and i love the books
hate the movie