A new theme!
27-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Re: A new theme!
I would like to see too! Wink

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2008, 04:36 PM
well, i stopped using the new theme because it doesnt display total time logged in and i need to see it for that thread.
but its a really cool theme, anyhow. Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
27-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Confused That's kind of a silly reason not to use the new theme, no offence. People have been begging Matt for a new theme, and now that one is here, you are just going to use the old one because it doesn't display something, or it looks too this and it needs that.

Coming Soon...
27-09-2008, 05:17 PM
geez now i feel guilty.
*switches back to new theme*

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
27-09-2008, 05:20 PM
(27-09-2008 05:17 PM)chanel... link Wrote:geez now i feel guilty.
*switches back to new theme*

You don't have to use it if you don't want to. I was just saying.

Coming Soon...
27-09-2008, 06:15 PM
With the new theme for me sometimes it takes a while for a new thread to come up, but at the moment its being normal lol
27-09-2008, 07:53 PM
It looks awesome ^_^ Great job on it!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
27-09-2008, 11:17 PM
(27-09-2008 05:16 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Confused That's kind of a silly reason not to use the new theme, no offence. People have been begging Matt for a new theme, and now that one is here, you are just going to use the old one because it doesn't display something, or it looks too this and it needs that.
i never stopped using it
im just thinking of a few things that could make it even more awesome!
28-09-2008, 10:28 AM
(26-09-2008 06:23 AM)ollie sim/simman link Wrote:ive gotten used of it i want a new one

I know Mike already responded to this but seriously... that is just selfish.

Anyway. *Pats Matt on back* I know layouts are hard to get so I really really appreciate this one! Finally a change! It makes this place much more appealing now, honestly. Thank you! Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-09-2008, 05:55 PM
i love i so much!!
its amazing
and ollie was very inconsiderate when he said that
but i love it!