Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Proposal
26-09-2008, 02:33 AM
Proposal
I hated when i had my sim go out on a date with a guy that she fully fell in love and watever...but why did i have to do the proposal...especially if its NPC....why they cant propose to me...

I hope that with NPC....they can propose to me instead of me proposing to them....it dnt look rite when a female propose to a man
Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2008, 02:46 AM
Re: Proposal
(26-09-2008 02:33 AM)numba1simsfan_imback link Wrote:I hated when i had my sim go out on a date with a guy that she fully fell in love and watever...but why did i have to do the proposal...especially if its NPC....why they cant propose to me...

I hope that with NPC....they can propose to me instead of me proposing to them....it dnt look rite when a female propose to a man
Haha. Kinda true, you want that movie/storybook ending don't you?
Yeah it's annoying! I hope they can give them some common sense!

26-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Oh yeah very nice. lol if thats in the game...I might make the sim....being purpose to say NO!! hehe just so I can watch the sims reaction  Smile...and afterwards i will take pictures 8) naaa only to the sims I dont want them to get married to. Doing that would be to cold.
26-09-2008, 10:43 PM
this makes me wonder if sims can be left at the altar.
27-09-2008, 01:20 AM
i wish you could say yes and noto interactions
27-09-2008, 03:58 AM
(27-09-2008 01:20 AM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:i wish you could say yes and noto interactions

dats a good idea
28-09-2008, 05:59 PM
thank you i hate when i get to be really good friends with a sim and then they kiss me and ruins everything!!!
30-09-2008, 12:20 AM
I would like proposal to my sims. How come nobody ever invites me to their house? How come nobody ever asks me out? How come nobody ever asks to marry me? Do you get what I'm saying!?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
30-09-2008, 12:40 AM
I think it should be like this
an NPC Is about to kiss you , you COULD say yes or no but if you're sim doesnt like
him/her to the point where they wouldnt even think about , that they would say no.
it'd be more realistic cause what if this man loves you and proposes but in the girls
relationship their still bearly crushes lol! i've done that before  >:-(  {lol}

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
30-09-2008, 03:25 PM
yeah it sucks because i always want the traditional guy to propose but if im playing as a girl i have to let him in my house first which sucks >.>