Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Proposal
21-10-2008, 02:41 AM
Re: Proposal
Thanks Smile It would be a lot easier on the game creators because they wouldn't have to make more animations. And the voice actors won't have to feel so stupid while recording those sounds. {lol} Also, another good thing to do would have an option on the bed where you click "Woohoo with... (partner's name here)." Cus I hate having to do the whole calling the other-Sim-over-and-relax-thing; it annoys me. It should be like the closets where you click to woohoo.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2008, 02:45 AM
yes, that is a good point too...I loved how you pointed out how stupid the voice actors must feel when making the "woohoo" call.  Lol, I would hate to be that voice acter!  {lol}

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
21-10-2008, 02:47 AM
Bahaha yeah, the other day I thought... wow, how do they feel when they record those sounds? {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!