Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas for Sims3
19-03-2008, 10:52 PM
Ideas for Sims3
I am full of cool ideas I hope they have in the Sims3, tell me some and I'll tell you some.

Ideas 1-10;
1. Letting pregnant moms drive and such.
2. Let there be car axidents.
3. Hospitals would be cool, and going to work with your Sims.
4. Make Sims faces have pores and zits and such.
5. More realistic body features.
6. Possibly English voices?
7. Cooler foods =] a personal fav.
8. Be able to put things on top a more things, pile them up; cluttered.
9. Make pregnancy a little more conveinient; spinning around and theres the kid? Okay...but its better than the Sims1, the stupid cradle that never shutup!
and 10. Make families BIGGER, not just 8 to a house, allow like as many as you want.

NOW ITS YOUR TURN, tell me if you like my ideas and add some of your own.

Ermm, I am obsessed with anime Big Grin<br />Full Metal Alchemist<br />Naruto<br />Pokemon<br />err, Bleach<br />Inuyasha<br />and more, I also read MANGA!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2008 11:02 PM by 2bcoolisme.)
Re: Ideas for Sims3
[glow=Green,2,300]i dont think they should have english voices becuase then it would take a really long time to make the game.Play supple if you want simething possibly better than the sims and they speak english.www.SuppleGame.com
Make sure there are cars this time in the base game
Zits would be cool and then like acne treatments
presents
holidays not just objects the actual thing
going to fams house for thanxgiving[/glow]

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
19-03-2008, 10:59 PM
I like a lot of your ideas, especially the car accident one ( it would make me laugh seeing two sims screaming at each other because one rear ended another Big Grin ).

I would like much more clothing options, maybe the ability to pick a clothing option and choose the color of it using one of those pallete slider thingies.. I can't really remember what they are called.

Oh, and different accents?
19-03-2008, 11:00 PM
(19-03-2008 10:58 PM)2bcoolisme link Wrote:i dont think they should have english voices becuase then it would take a really long time to make the game.Play supple if you want simething possibly better than the sims and they speak english.www.SuppleGame.com

You like Supple better than The Sims 2? I thought it was boring.

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
19-03-2008, 11:01 PM
I dont want anything better than the Sims2, its fine the way it is, I am just saying it'd be cool if they did.

Ermm, I am obsessed with anime Big Grin<br />Full Metal Alchemist<br />Naruto<br />Pokemon<br />err, Bleach<br />Inuyasha<br />and more, I also read MANGA!
19-03-2008, 11:02 PM
(19-03-2008 10:59 PM)MichaelM08 link Wrote:I like a lot of your ideas, especially the car accident one ( it would make me laugh seeing two sims screaming at each other because one rear ended another Big Grin ).

I would like much more clothing options, maybe the ability to pick a clothing option and choose the color of it using one of those pallete slider thingies.. I can't really remember what they are called.

ahaa, yeah that would be great!
and like people could shoot eachother, i know the game isnt meant to be violent but its like life, so why not make it MORE like life??

19-03-2008, 11:03 PM
it was so awesome,i liked it a lot,but not better they are both on the same level of funness

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
19-03-2008, 11:04 PM
If we did use these things, the sims would lose it's oridginal aspect. It wasn't ment to be really relistic life real life, it was ment to be funny for us. Watching glitches, for example, a sim stuck though a chair. So, I would have some idears, but some others are too relistic.

[Image: teadybears.png]
<br />All of my artwork is made by me, PM me if you want a request.
19-03-2008, 11:04 PM
(19-03-2008 11:02 PM)askalleyp link Wrote:[quote author=MichaelM08 link=topic=354.msg7183#msg7183 date=1205963993]
I like a lot of your ideas, especially the car accident one ( it would make me laugh seeing two sims screaming at each other because one rear ended another Big Grin ).

ahaa, yeah that would be great!
and like people could shoot eachother, i know the game isnt meant to be violent but its like life, so why not make it MORE like life??
[/quote]I'm not sure about the shooting, it's meant to be a teen game afterall. But if you really like that kind of thing, GTA 4 and Saints Row 2 is coming out soon. XD
19-03-2008, 11:09 PM
I WANT THE SUPERSTARS BACK! i loooveeed the sims 1 superstars and they didnt put it into the sims 2 Sad oh and i want the sims to grow normally, not to go to a cake and then magically become a teenager or adult etc, that would rock! and for day time to turn to night naturally, not to just suddenly turn darkĀ  ???

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin