• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi
07-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Re: Hi
First year.
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2008, 04:49 PM
(07-10-2008 07:55 PM) Wrote:Ohhh. I thought it was a fight. XD Thanks, ZePrincess. Karma.

Thank you!

(07-10-2008 08:13 PM)Larten link Wrote:First year.

Right. Thanks.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
09-10-2008, 02:22 AM
that really confused me b4 the translation XD
24-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Bumilicious

Tá mé gneaseach
25-02-2009, 12:01 AM
MAHMAHMAH!
tophattophattophat
xD
why'd you bump this? o:

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
25-02-2009, 02:05 AM
Welcome back.

I have noticed that you have been posting bits and pieces of your posts in a different language (Irish?). Please remember that by posting on these forums, you should be posting in their native language (English). This helps to prevent any conflicts from arising between you and members who don't know what you are saying.

Thank you for understanding.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
25-02-2009, 02:39 AM
yeah oisin, show some respect >:|
xD

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
25-02-2009, 09:02 AM
Sorry.. Bat, if that is your real name!
22-03-2009, 07:22 PM
DUNDUNDUN

20-04-2009, 04:12 AM
welcome

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]