Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Faces.
20-03-2008, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2008 07:07 PM by QueenSparrow.)
Re: Faces.
I think the faces are beautiful, I just think they look very much alike, all for them. Even though you supposedly should be able to make them look just the way you want. But off course, these are early stages, and I can't be mad, now that we finally as black or white, or thin or fat that we want. That's gonna be great. All sims bodies look alike in TS2.
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 07:34 PM
well bad news for you guys who think the eyes are scary, because they're going to be moving!
*horror music*
aaa!
20-03-2008, 07:42 PM
(20-03-2008 12:45 AM)shebashannon13 link Wrote:[quote author=simkid link=topic=358.msg7570#msg7570 date=1205969936]
you can see them here

http://www.1up.com/do/media?cId=3166827&sec=IMAGES

thanks   Smile
[/quote]

(I love ferrets too lol!)

ok I have just had a look at the link (Images) and I do like the faces, (eyes not realistic enough) also had a closer look at the furniture....(chairs) and reckon they will be ok, think it might be the pic that gives the impression of a cartoony look.  The pics on this link are much bigger than the pics I saw so makes a difference Smile I am looking forward to the sims3 it sounds really good and a lot better in many ways...
so glad they have got a free roaming neighbourhood.... I used to stay in one place because I got fed up of waiting for it to load all the time....
I hope we can still have families...pets, businesses etc.... I really like all of that Smile and of course not forgetting custom content too Smile
I like the idea of different sized sims great....and of course having matching things (furniture etc) hope you can use your own patterns etc for customisation..... ???
have to wait and see! .....way too many questions lol!!!
I know maxis will make another great sims game, they work so hard to please everyone.....and unfortunately can't please everyone Smile I thank them in advance Smile
20-03-2008, 07:47 PM
(20-03-2008 07:34 PM)suzyq1212 link Wrote:well bad news for you guys who think the eyes are scary, because they're going to be moving!
*horror music*
aaa!

just wondering how you know the eyes are going to be moving?.....or did you just decide on that yourself lol!
joking) did you read it somewhere or see it (excuse the pun lol!) just curious now... lol!
21-03-2008, 02:32 PM
i read it in an article somewhere, it said their eyes wouldn't be fixed anymore
:o
21-03-2008, 02:45 PM
The sims look really weird but I like how they can go everywhere in the neighborhood without having to load up something.  My computer is reallllly slow.  Smile
21-03-2008, 03:07 PM
But I mean when the Sims 2 was first advertizing it looked a lot like the sims 1 (you know, all boxy and square) but it looks really good. And if you ask me, the sims still look really good. Sad

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
21-03-2008, 03:22 PM
(19-03-2008 11:13 PM)cutiecatsim link Wrote:On the sims 3 website and in the preview it shows the sims. Their faces, look, well, a bit odd looking. Deformed. Has anyone else seen this or is it just me?

where can i find these?

Ermm, I am obsessed with anime Big Grin<br />Full Metal Alchemist<br />Naruto<br />Pokemon<br />err, Bleach<br />Inuyasha<br />and more, I also read MANGA!
21-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Either http://thesims3.ea.com/screens.php or http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3index....=thesims3  Smile

Coming Soon...