Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In general...what do you totally like about the sims 3
07-10-2008, 08:23 PM
In general...what do you totally like about the sims 3
I think this was talked about in the past...but after looking at these recently blogs and pictures...
What i really like is the sunset and sunrise thing..one of the new pics with two roomates...did you really look at sky..it was so pretty...and that their are 4 sets throughout the day..thats really unique

Cuz the sims 2 wasnt like that..it will be a brite morning and afternoon..until 7 ocklock..its nighttime...and usually it dont get dark really til 8:30 or 9pm....atleast of the sims/2 on the consoles...their days and evenings were a way much real..

But thats what i really like...is that you can see and know when the day is going by

But what do you totally like about the game
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Re: In general...what do you totally like about the sims 3
im liking the idea of creating more realistic sims !! in sims 2 i would try my hardest to make me and my husband but it never looked quite right and our kids always looked retarted !! soo i love the idea of every skin tone and all that in the new CAS .. it sounds great !!
07-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Good looking out. I too like the gradual sunset and sunrise. I hope it stays in the final game.

What I like is the realness of both the sims and the scenery.

You can customize everything pretty much to your liking. They look like playful dolls but I actually like them compared to the boxlike figures of thesims2.

The only thing I really liked about ts2 was the perfection of the faces. Other than that, they were unrealistically fat and thin, and their lives were the same.

In ts3, you can actually create and tell a story that is actually happening and not just a fragment of your imagination that you just so happen to catch on film Smile

Everything looks good, and I can only imagine, it'll look even better once its released.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
08-10-2008, 01:47 AM
(07-10-2008 10:09 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Good looking out. I too like the gradual sunset and sunrise. I hope it stays in the final game.

What I like is the realness of both the sims and the scenery.

You can customize everything pretty much to your liking. They look like playful dolls but I actually like them compared to the boxlike figures of thesims2.

The only thing I really liked about ts2 was the perfection of the faces. Other than that, they were unrealistically fat and thin, and their lives were the same.

In ts3, you can actually create and tell a story that is actually happening and not just a fragment of your imagination that you just so happen to catch on film Smile

Everything looks good, and I can only imagine, it'll look even better once its released.

{yes}I know thats right {yes}
11-10-2008, 01:08 PM
what i love in general about the sims is the customizing anything and everything that is so cool. I have this thing with customizing. And also i love the fact that we can give them personality traits instead of their attitudes depending on their Zodiac signs.

I also really love that we can walk to the park and play on the swings and slides, fish, buy loads of books, go to our friends homes, go to the cinema and even go to the resturants i love it all.

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
11-10-2008, 03:43 PM
I like that you can add the tiniest details and spot them,like in Sims 2,Sims couldn't have loads of things plied high on desks or anything!
In Sims 3,you can put a fish bowl,art box and book on the end table!
I also noticed books under tables and stereo's on the ground!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
11-10-2008, 10:57 PM
I love the customization options.  The first thing I'm going to do is make tons of sims, because CAS sounds a lot more fun now!  Oh, and the seamless neighborhood, too.  Big Grin

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
12-10-2008, 06:51 PM
I really like the seamless neighborhood and camera options too.. Big Grin...I like how you can zoom in and out of the neighborhood and see what others are doing..I know its going to take a long time for me to get bored of this game