Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Life and Death of Marilyn Anderson" series
13-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Re: "The Life and Death of Marilyn Anderson" series
(13-10-2008 10:11 AM)Rena link Wrote:I really love your camera angles! A little advice though, for the pointless scenes (you know, like making food, showering, etc,) you should cut the times of those down a bit, and when doing voice overs, maybe don't add her name in-front, you know what I mean. One more thing, maybe add a bit more, excitement, or drama, even tragedy. Let something happen to Rita, maybe a car crash, or a broken bone? If it's just about her going to work, eating, living in total, add something else to it.

Sorry to like, just crash all of this! Although, I think you did a wonderful job for your first time! Seriously! Wow! Keep it up. Also make 'em longer, I get upset when they start, then suddenly finish.
Thanks alot! thats gonna really help me Smile

1-About the voice-overs part, I don't think I can do that , cause I don't always have the person talking alone on the screen so it may be a bit confusing if two people are talking together.

2-About the tragedy par, it's coming on the way Wink I'll try my best. Big Grin
Sadly, I got Rita using the tombstone of L/D (new adult female) then I couldn't save so I can't get her again Sad

Thanks again for the great tips, Rena! Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Re: "The Life and Death of Marilyn Anderson" series
You're welcome! Call me anytime. LOL xD
Quote this message in a reply