Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Halloween!
09-10-2008, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2008 02:57 PM by Niall.)
Halloween!
Lets talk about Halloween,things like Pranks,dressing-up,parties and loads of different things about it!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2008, 03:33 PM
Re: Halloween!
I personally don't like Halloween. It's not as big here in the UK as it is in the States. It's just an excuse for badly behaved kids to go out and terrorise others in their own homes. Although the little kids out with their parents are cute!

However, this year I'm actually going to a fancy dress party, here's the costume I've got;
[Image: 25186.jpg]

RAH!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
09-10-2008, 05:10 PM
{lol} ahahahah nice costume Matt!  Smile
09-10-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm dressing up as Amy Winehouse. Smile Big Grin Tongue {lol}

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
09-10-2008, 07:06 PM
i'm gonna go into town and buy my stuff cuz my favourite shop, claires acsessories, has some really cute stuff like little witches hats on hair bands
but i probably wont go 2 a party

matts' right, hallaween isnt very big here in the uk
me and some friends'll probably just walk around the streets all night with sacks of candy
trying to beat last years record of managing to stay out from 7:00pm till 10:00pm

*THIS IS THE END OF MY POST SO YOU CAN STOP READING NOW*
09-10-2008, 09:28 PM
I'm prob going to my friend's party.
If it's a costume party I'm dressing up like Marilyn Monroe(even though I'm not white)
but a less risque verison.

09-10-2008, 09:31 PM
I remember when I went out with my brother and our neighbour Abbie.I was about 6,she was 6 or 7,my brother was 8 or 9.I dressed as a Vampire and my brother dressed as Spiderman and Abbie dressed as Scooby-Doo! {lol} {lol} {lol}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
09-10-2008, 11:02 PM
We had an Exchange Student from Finland with us last year at Halloween time. She didn't dress up, but whe walked around with my fiance's little brother (he's 10) and their mom. She said she likes it and wishes they did it in Finland ^_^ lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
10-10-2008, 03:35 AM
i have a 70s outfit im wearing to the school dance
also next weekend me and some friends are going to haunted houses Smile

we have a junior from finland!!
10-10-2008, 04:26 AM
I don't really like Halloween because 6 years ago, my Great-grandpa died on Halloween.
But it's a cool holiday. I'm just not as into it as I used to be. I don't dress up anymore. I don't go trick-or-treating anymore.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!