Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of video games do you play besides sims?
19-03-2008, 11:39 PM
What kind of video games do you play besides sims?
When I had my xbox 360 I spent hours playing Burnout Revenge. That is such a fun game! I also loved a game called Ninety Nine Nights. What about you? Do you like the first person shooter games? Or what?  Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Re: What kind of video games do you play besides sims?
I don't really play any. I played RCT3 a few times but that was only when I had to uninstall my sims games and I couldn't be bothered re-installing them all  Tongue

Coming Soon...
19-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Runescape lol

Member 1103! lol. Dun dun dun. You saw us and you feared us on Sims2.com. Now you must prepare for us on Sims3.com! We joined the website on:<br />March 19, 2008 (Day 1 of the Forum and Website)<br /><br />CP= Clay MP=Megan<br /><br />We were claymeganpruitt on sims2.com.<br /><br />&gt;=)
19-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Gamecube and PS2 are my favorites. ^-^

Sonic Adventure 2:Battle.
I love Chaos. ^_^

Super Mario Sunshine. Umm.. I used to play/have Super Smash Bros: Melee, but it 'disappeared' when we moved. And I know exactly where it 'disappeared' to. -.-

I also used to play Runescape, but I quit, and I used to play Neopets as well, but I quit almost a year ago. :3

[center][Image: sigforsims3bt1.png]
[/center]
19-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Oh yea, thanks for reminding me, sounds silly but I forgot that I totally love Mario! How could I forget that?? *sigh* I miss my gamecube!!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
20-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Toontown and Harry Potter, that's basically it...
20-03-2008, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2008 12:25 AM by Jessica.)
Hehe.
Don't worry. I usually forgot about Mario when I talk about video games. I have no clue why though. Mario is probably the head honcho in all of video game history. *cough*Even though I prefer Sonic*cough* ^-^

I love my Gamecube, but it was defaced by some jerk. So now it looks like it was picked up off the road. Sad

[/center]
20-03-2008, 12:21 AM
(20-03-2008 12:07 AM)Jessica link Wrote:Hehe.
Don't worry. I usually forgot about Mario when I talk about video games. I have no clue why though. Mario is probably the head honcho in all of video game history. *cough*Even though I prefer Sonic*cough* ^-^

I love my Gamecube, but it was defaced buy some jerk. So now it looks like it was picked up off the road. Sad

Dude! Sonic is cool! I am having memory issues tonight. I have to admit Mario is my fav of the two, my bf loved Sonic. It made for some silly conversations Mario is better! No way, Sonic is a lot of fun, he's better! *sigh* Sorry to hear about your Gamecube. Make a sim of the guy who did it and , well, let your imagination run wild. hehe

20-03-2008, 12:26 AM
Haha.
I've been to many-a-threads where there as non-stop Mario vs. Sonic chats.
It never gets tiresome. At least, to me, anyways. ^_^

And that's a good idea. When you start out to make a Sim, the default guy's face looks exactly like him. xD
Muhaha.
>:-D

[/center]
20-03-2008, 12:38 AM
mostly:

Guild Wars (waiting for Guild War 2... also coming in 09!?)
WoW
Albatross
Gamecube (I like racing games and driving in cars O.O)

And other mmo's~