Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need HELP moving restaurant stove!!!
14-10-2008, 02:47 AM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2008 03:00 AM by bookemaster.)
Need HELP moving restaurant stove!!!
I'm not sure if Im the only one having problems trying to move the restaurant stove after placing one on the community lot (of course I own the lot already). The moment i purchase one, a chef automatically appears and I cant move that stove even in build mode. Cant even bulldoze it either. I tried selling my lot so that I could go into the lot and the chefs wont be standing in front of it, and it’ll let me delete the pot that is on top of the stove but it still won’t let me delete/move the stove!!

and also, in the game encyclopedia it said that i can make one of my employees a chef, but i can’t seem to do that either!

and is there a way to make one of my host to start selling to the customers that are in buying mode (at a restaurant)? i tried to put a cashier there and make one item sell-able so i could assign an employee to “sell item” but they would only sell that ONE item even tho i have other guys in buying mode at the podium!

THANKS!!
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2008, 03:36 AM
Re: Need HELP moving restaurant stove!!!
Type the cheat "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" without the quotations and go in to the restaurant
hold shift and click on the stove when the box pops out click delete . to turn off the cheat put
boolprop testingcheatsenabled false" good luck

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
14-10-2008, 05:05 AM
oh yea to make ur employee a chef u need ofb

14-10-2008, 06:40 AM
Yeah i have OFB and i have a restaurant in a community lot and it doesn't seem to work.  I tried clicking on the podium and all it gives me is either assign server or host.  I tried to put a stove and see if i can assign a chef and that didn't work.  And i also tried deleting the chef but a new one just comes out automatically.  Can i assign chef only if I have a home business??
14-10-2008, 04:29 PM
thats weird ???
that never happened to me . I think u have a bug maybe from a mod/hack