16-10-2008, 02:49 AM
Re: More new pictures~!
hurray! i got another karma! {woot}

and yea there gorgeous eh? i'm so proud of EA

i love them. {blush}
Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2008, 05:17 AM
that girl swimming totally got pushed in!!! see the kid laughing! Omg she could be afraid of water and it might be the scariest thing in the world for her.

seriously though, i think there will be an interaction for pushing people into water.
16-10-2008, 06:47 AM
Wow, these even look great from my cell phone. I love the cemetary photo. I'm so excited that the town is comming together. I wonder if sims will have
Funerals and such. I wonder who that house on "haunted hill" is owned by, maybe crumplebottom!

Town center looks great, it reminds me of DuPont circle in Washington, DC with the fountain and benches in the circle.

Did that guy drop his food? Lol

From what I see, it looks like she leaped but it would be funny if you can push. This game is going to be devilishly delicious for evil traited sims. First you take candy from babies, now you can push people into the pool hehe.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
16-10-2008, 03:30 PM
I know that would be soo cool if you can push people into the pool..and like i said..was that a bathing suit or an regulary outfit she had on..so can the sims swim with anything on now?maybe
16-10-2008, 04:27 PM
(16-10-2008 06:47 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:Wow, these even look great from my cell phone. I love the cemetary photo. I'm so excited that the town is comming together. I wonder if sims will have
Funerals and such. I wonder who that house on "haunted hill" is owned by, maybe crumplebottom!

Town center looks great, it reminds me of DuPont circle in Washington, DC with the fountain and benches in the circle.

Did that guy drop his food? Lol

From what I see, it looks like she leaped but it would be funny if you can push. This game is going to be devilishly delicious for evil traited sims. First you take candy from babies, now you can push people into the pool hehe.

I think your rite about that one guy at the grill..lo.he got his spatula in his had and look like hes picking it up to put it back in the grill..eeeww..lol
16-10-2008, 04:31 PM
LOVE the haunted house, would be SO amazing to play there. And the ghost in the last picture has blonde hair, haha. The ghost looks pretty awesome to be honest. I love how the bird is just swooping on the surface of the lake, and like someone said, it definitely looks like that man has just dropped his food and is picking it up. Also, on the pool picture, somebody is getting into the pool without the aid of ladders or a diving board, they can just get in. That's neat! {woot} And I think the other girl was pushed in, because she's wearing clothes, and generally you'd want to swim in, uh, swimwear. Either that, or she's a daredevil. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-10-2008, 04:37 PM
And if you notice in the pool pic..the girl hair in the pool is wet..(well looks like it)so when they get out the pool...they will be dripping wet..until they change clothes
16-10-2008, 05:52 PM
I LOVE the Graveyard, its actually frightening.I wouldn't eat that hot dog that fell on the ground eww XD.I also noticed the amount of people around,there must be like 100 people a day around town!!!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
16-10-2008, 07:58 PM
I wonder if they if are going to be having funerals too based off the cemetary picture.

I'm looking forward to a celebration pic, like a wedding for instance. Like A church, and everyone throwing rice at the bride and groom, just like in The Sims 2 Celebration, in one of their pics for the expansion. This time I hope you actually have bridesmaids and groomsmen, instead of having to coordinate the whole thing, like TS2.

I cannot wait for this game man, technically just 4 more months away, due to October being nearly close to completion.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
16-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Yes and if they include Halloween in a Holiday expansion, Kids could go to the graveyard and tell ghost stories! Tongue

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3