Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The SimsFans City RP *Update: Submit Your Pictures!*
17-10-2008, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2008 10:24 AM by ZePrincess.)
The SimsFans City RP *Update: Submit Your Pictures!*
Inspired by one of Matt's posts in the Minicity thread. 8)

Update 19th of October:
Please, PM me your Sims Pictures, drawings, paintings, digital art etc. so I can put them up here. No need to be an artist, just go ahead! Don't be shy! Big Grin And please give a brief description, too. Wink

[Image: 2eqe4y8.jpg]

It's Bambi's Bakery! You can buy the best cakes in SimsFans City, do try them. If you're lucky, there'll be great offers on them. Imagine: 2 simoleons for the best muffins in town. The staff are friendly and you can smell the baking the whole way down the street. So come on in!
-ZePrincess

Princess looked around.
"Wow, already 110 of us!" she said enthusiastically. "Pity Crumplebottom left, it's fun to tease her, eh?" Niall nodded.
"Definately," he said in response. "Remember the time with the chicken pie?" the two friends started laughing. Brad walked down the street.
"Hey, what's so funny?" he asked.
"Hi Tates! Niall and I were just talking about Crumps," Princess said dreamily.
"Tates?" Niall said confusedly.
"Oh, yeah. That's what Princess calls me. It's short for Potatoes," Brad replied to clear things up.

Amber ate her Meatball Marinara in Subway. She checked her watch.
"Oh, gosh! I'm running late!" she exclaimed and got up. "We're going back to school in 10 minutes!" she ran to the door but bumped into Brad.
"Sorry, Amber," Brad said apologetically.
"No, it's my fault..." Amber said, shaking her head wildly. "Shouldn't you guys be heading back to school?" Princess laughed.
"We should," she giggled. "But we thought we'd grab a Coca-Cola beforehand,"
"Right..." Amber sighed and ran out.
"That was strange, wasn't it?" Niall asked.
"Nah, not really. Amber gets stressed out easily," Brad replied.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Re: The SimsFans City RP
"Oh right,Brad." Niall replied.
Princess called for Niall and Brad to come over and give her a hand with her bag.
"So, When should we go?" Brad asked, picking up some sheets from the floor.
"Right now." Princess said quickly.
Brad glanced at Niall but he nodded, so they shuffled out the door and down the street.
They crossed the Park, where some small kids where in the playground shouting loudly.
It was a crisp Autumn day and smoke billowed from houses.
Princess walked faster than usual but the boys kept a steady pace.
Brad broke the silence "Oh Crudcakes, I forgot my bag!"
"Only you can forget that!" Niall exclaimed, slapping Princess a high-five.
The two of them laughed while Brad sped down the road.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
17-10-2008, 04:19 PM
"Hey, wanna ditch him and head straight to school?" Princess giggled.
"Sure. Let's go for it!" Niall said and the two ran down the street. Brad was back in 5 minutes.
"Princess? Niall?" he called desperately. "PRINCESS! NIALL!" Nichola overheard.
"Princess Niall," she muttered and walked over to help.

17-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Nichola asked Brad who is Princess Niall.
"Oh um, My friends." Brad stuttered.
Nichola gave him a weird look but she walked off.
"That was close." Brad gasped as he took off again to try and find Princess and Niall.
Brad zoomed down the road past Bambi's Bakery where a sweet aroma came wafting out of the open window.Brad mostly stopped by to see her but not today.
Meanwhile, Niall and Princess stopped outside the school just laughing loud and clear.
Princess sunk into a bench beside the wall and Niall sat beside her.
"I wonder if Brad knows where we are?" Princess asked Niall.
"Of course he does, Im sure he will be here soon." Niall giggled, looking at his watch.

17-10-2008, 04:36 PM
3 hours later...

The first set of lessons were finished, that gave the kids an hour to wander around the town.
"Still no sign of Brad!" Princess exclaimed nervously. "Where could he be?"
"I don't know," Niall replied. "Let's look for him,"

Meanwhile, Brad had lost track of time. He'd spent the whole three hours in the arcade playing PacMan. Matt, the mayor, walked over and frowned.
"Shouldn't you be in school?" he asked. Brad checked my watch.
"Oh my God! I missed the first set of lessons! Now I'm really in for it!" he shouted.

17-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Brad dashed out the Arcade, nearly colliding with a elderly couple coming out of the hardware store beside it.
Brad tried to run and full throttle but instead when coming round the corner, he tripped over a dog and fell on his knee.
He cut it and his hands were dirty and scraped.He dusted off his pants and jogged off to school.
Niall and Princess were starting to feel nervous for Brad.
"He has been gone for nearly the whole morning!" Niall shouted as he threw a stone across the pond, sending droplets onto the ground.
Princess examined her surroundings as she searched for Brad in the crowd.
"Its not like him to be late, Y'know?"said Princess.
Brad saw Princess up ahead so he ran to her but when he got to the park Princess and Niall had hurried along the path to school.

17-10-2008, 04:48 PM
"Brad, it ain't your day today," he said to himself and ran ahead to catch up with them. It was to late, Niall and Princess were in school just as the bell rang. If Brad were to go in, he'd face the humiliation of sitting in the Dunce's corner for being late. In an attempt to kick a giant rock, he hurt his foot. He clutched it and yelled in pain.
I need to be more careful... he thought.

17-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Brad calmed down after a while and sat on the bench.
"Im so clumsy..." He mumbled to himself. He laid back on the bench and stared at the sky.
It was true emptiness, no clouds or anything. He tought about school for a while but decided to go home.
He walked in shame for a bit before entering his house.
Inside the school, Niall fiddled with his pencil before sending a note to Princess.
It read: "What are you staring at?
            "We should go get a smoothie after school and go to the DVD store.
            "Waddya say?"

Princess wrote a quick message and passed it back:"Sound fun, we will do that lol."

17-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Mr. Unbreakable tapped Princess's desk.
"I would appreciate if you stopped looking at Niall and started looking at your math book," he said calmly.
"Sorry..." Princess mumbled quickly and blushed bright red. She quickly wrote out the answers to the questions and didn't look up until class was over.

17-10-2008, 05:11 PM
"Alright Class, I would like you to pick up your things and hurry out the door!" Mr.Unbreakable ordered at the class.
Niall and Princess crammed their books into their schoolbags and pushed out the door.
They moved in and out of people to get to the door where it was filled with pupils piling out.
"So lets go to Smoothie Moves." Niall exclaimed, adjusted his fringe.Princess agreed and they set off.
The lollipop lady Marilynne was standing with her welcoming smile to guide them across the road.
"Her breath smells like cabbage..." Niall giggled.Princess burst out laughing and they walked into Smoothie Moves.