Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Life of an Only Child" - Story of my favourite Sim Family
20-10-2008, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2008 07:55 AM by Rena.)
"Life of an Only Child" - Story of my favourite Sim Family
CHAPTER 1: The beginning
[Image: snapshot_95e1601d_f5e1c25b-2.jpg]

May and Joshua were driving home in their little red BMW. May held a firm grip of the newborn, Rose. The baby had big green eyes and little bits of blonde hair, looking exactly like her father. The family were making their way toward their new house, big enough just for the three of them.
"Joshua, she's gorgeous, isn't she?" whispered May, as the baby drifted off to sleep. Daddy nodded, as May dashed up the stairs, and put the baby into her crib. Rose was wrapped up, and tucked under the blankets. May tip-toed down the stairs to her husband. She pucked her lips, and went for his. They locked for a while, and then released.

[Image: snapshot_95e1601d_d6072645.jpg]

3 years passed since that day, and Rose was now a toddler. She sat on the dining room floor, next to Cuddles, her birthday present. Cuddles meowed, and nudged against Rose's thigh. She nibbled on her bottom lip, as she bent down to pick up the kitten. May was in the kitchen preparing Rose's milk, warming it up and adding a bit of chocolate. The cat had been muted, and lay asleep on Rose's lap. May turned her head and shot a glance at her daughter, who was gently patting the cat.

[Image: snapshot_95e1601d_95e56ee4.jpg]

"Mummah, kitteh sweeping!" yelled out Rose, from across the room.
"That's good hunny, let her sleep," replied May, with a grin on her face. She grabbed the bottle from the microwave and joined her daughter on the floor.
"Me have shistahh or bodahh?" questioned Rose, feeling quite lonely.
May sighed, and burried her head into her hands. She sobbed loudly, seeming very upset about the question. Rose tilted her head the her right-hand side, as her father fixed his collar of his shirt, getting ready for work. Joshua worked in the police force, protecting the city of Desiderata Valley from danger. He sat at the dining table, awaiting his breakfast, and noticed his life-partner crying. He looked at Rose, who had a cheeky look on her face.
"Rose, darling, what did you say or do to mummy?" her father sternly asked.
"I kinda bwoke her ... It wash acksident doh, I shwehr." Rose mumbled, while biting her nails.
Now crossing his arms, Joshua said, "How did you 'brake' mummy?"
Rose crawled away cautiously, her mother now calming down slightly.

[Image: snapshot_95e1601d_b5e28d77.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Re: "Life of an Only Child" - Story of my favourite Sim Family
I have to admit, the mother crying over such a simple question has caught my curiosity.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
20-10-2008, 04:09 PM
Re: "Life of an Only Child" - Story of my favourite Sim Family
I think maybe she had a miscarriage?

Anyhoo, love this story, keep it going!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
20-10-2008, 09:14 PM
Re: &quot;Life of an Only Child&quot; - Story of my favourite Sim Family
Well, you'll see soon Smile The cruddy thing is though, when I make new parts, I sort of have to follow along with pictures I already have, so sorry if they don't make 100% sense XD Chapter Two up later Wink
20-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Can't wait Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
22-10-2008, 02:55 AM
When I take pictures (prntscrn and paste in paint, then save), I number them instead of naming them. Helps me keep track of what happened before/after ^_^

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie