Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
High School Musical 3 Out Today!
27-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Re: High School Musical 3 Out Today!
I want to see HSM3, but I won't see it in theaters. There's none around here that I know of so it isn't worth it trying to find one. I'll see it eventually though, probably on TV and if I do like it, I'll get it on DVD. Its the same with Twlight, plus that movie will be screwed up from the book anyways, it shows it in the trailers already.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2008, 01:32 AM
Re: High School Musical 3 Out Today!
Well, HSM's definitely not my thing...I can't stand how popular it is, to be honest. What I've heard, though, is that it is indeed the best of the three. But in my opinon, that's not saying much. Wink

As a few others have said, I guess I'll be seeing Twilight "in HSM3's place." Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply