Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you believe it!
21-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Can you believe it!
If sims three comes out when they say it will which is February 20th (and it better come out then or they will have one VERY angry fan) then we will be playing the game in only 4 months!!! 

I have waited since last april when I heard about it and I waited all summer and now its nearly here.  I know, they could try and postpone the opening date but just think for a moment...what if it really does come out then?  Then that means were are nearly done waiting for the game!!!!  It makes me sooooooooo excited just thinking about it!  So many questions will be answered and so much fun to be had!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Re: Can you believe it!
Smile
21-10-2008, 02:39 AM
When you put it that way;

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T WAIT! {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
21-10-2008, 02:44 AM
{lol} yes, that is the response TS3 will get only 100 times better when it comes out!  I can't wait!!!  I really hope its like a huge step up from TS3...the cars and the seamless neighborhood and stuff will be great but it needs to be like...breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
21-10-2008, 02:44 AM
{lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol} {lol}
21-10-2008, 02:49 AM
Whoaa... this just makes me think; how I will feel when I have that game in my hands. I will be more than happy. I will be... ecstatic!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
21-10-2008, 09:12 AM
It better work on my computer or I'm going to flip and someone wont come out alive.

I can't wait for the moments when it's loading we learn how everything pieces together. I hope the menus and whatnot are nice and maybe even customisable considering we put up with them everything we play.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
22-10-2008, 03:26 AM
I know, if it doesn't work I will probably scream...although my computer goes through phases where it is quick and efficient and then it is slow and annoying (each phase is like a month) so if the game won't work I will go and put it on my brother's computer because he won't want to refuse me when I'm in the "I must have my sims" mode.

And while it is loading will probably be some of the best moments before gameplay...I will thumb through the instruction manual and admire my computer screen as it loads the game!!!  Best moments ever!

23-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Ohhhhh I can't wait! =D

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
24-10-2008, 12:53 AM
(21-10-2008 02:49 AM)!.Chanel.! link Wrote:Whoaa... this just makes me think; how I will feel when I have that game in my hands. I will be more than happy. I will be... ecstatic!
thats waht i was gonna say!
omg i am to!!!

i am gonna spaz out when i get it

i might break a lamp......again

lol

OMG OMG!!!!!!!

i cant wait to go to CAS
i will spend an hour or maybe more in there messing around with stuff!

then i will make an observant legacy!
i cant wait to see it!