Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Requirements
21-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Requirements
I know people have spoken about this before on this thread - but as exciting as I'am and everyone else here, do you think we are being a lil too over excited about the game. Meaning like when we get official requirements for the game, I think some people here that are very excited are going to be feeling down if it doesn't match with their systems.

What do you think? Will the growing anticpation be a waist for nothing? Especially if you cannot play it.  Sad

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2008, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2008 10:30 PM by Cassie.)
Re: Requirements
You would have thought they would have posted the requirements online by now... how do they expect people to prepare for the game if they give us the requirements 2 weeks before the game is out? {rolleyes}

My mum will never let me upgrade my computer but I'm pretty positive it will work.... I really hope so. Once Sims 1 and 2 are clean off my computer I'll have lots of space. I don't think space will be the issue, I''m more worried about not having the right graphics card or this Direct X nonsense or something silly like that. I think those types of issues can be quickly sorted though, so, yeah... I don't want to be disappointed again this time around. I really want to know the requirements though, so I can make a better estimate!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
22-10-2008, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2008 02:01 AM by Scene23.)
I agree with you Cassie. I'm hoping by December at least they will give us the legit requirements for the game - only one could hope - but apart of me believes that it might measure up to Spore, and the graphics card required for that game. That is my worry too, I do not mind upgrading my computer, but I rather be prepared for the expenses a head of time, just in case.  Wink

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
22-10-2008, 02:09 AM
A while back they said the game should work on 'granny computers'... so we'll see... :/

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
22-10-2008, 08:46 AM
well i need these system requirements like now. Space isnt the question obviously the graphics card and directx well i have but i am pretty sure they require ten. But if it will work fine on the granny computers they sed so there isnt anything to worry about well for me

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
22-10-2008, 10:29 AM
Big Grin i can answer your question

Now just upgrade to vista! for the full game graphics and its mostly the spore system requirements!

trust me i know

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
22-10-2008, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2008 07:15 PM by ilovearsenal.)
UR BLUDY WRONG... annoying person!
And Stop Acting like you know it alll for goodness sake!

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
22-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Seriously I have a couple people from this forum that can be a bit too annoying but Im not saying names...

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
23-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Vista is not the way to go. it still have a lot of bugs and was just brought out on the market too early. u need a really good pc and even then it still messes up. another annoying thing is that it just keeps taking up more and more space. my older brother won a pc with vista on it, with 4 processors and it kept crashing. right now tis better to have XP.

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
23-10-2008, 01:01 PM
Not necessarily, I have Vista with no problems, but I understand what you mean. I like the style of Vista better, and the things it can do, but XP was less buggy, it's a shame we can't mix the two together. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]