Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Member of the Month
10-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Re: Member of the Month
haha, I can imagine it.  Ya, gamestop has mostly guy workers and I am sure some of them who think TS3 is a girly game will be giving me looks like I am crazy lol!  But I don't care, sims 3 and me is like bread and butter, the one isn't as happy without the other (I know stupid simile lol). 

Anyway, nothing beats the excitement I will have when I am actually holding my copy of TS3.  I'm afraid to say I will be speeding a little to get home and play it finally!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 10:45 PM
I always go 5 over the limit.  Then around this one area, no one follows the speed limit.

People would be speeding, then a cop drives by, then we slow down, then the cop speeds by , then we speed right behind him.

But we usually don't get tickets for going 5 over.  Sometimes, 10 over won't do it, because in certain areas, everyone would go 10 over.

But I will be speeding and i hope I won't die while on my way home.  That would suck.  I would at least want to play the game first.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 10:47 PM
ya, I always go at least 5 over, so that's not really new, I will drive carefully I will just be all jittery and probably running off of hot chocolate!

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
10-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Me too...fast, but carefully.

I remember when the latest pokemon games came out, I woke up on Sunday morning, and went to pick it up, because Gamestop had an early opening for it.  Then we bought the games to church and was reading the manuals and my brother was playing it the whole time.

There were other times I ran out of church to get a game.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
11-01-2009, 12:34 AM
lol, I love reading the manuels when I get to them!

11-01-2009, 12:50 AM
Me too.  While the game is installing, I already know I am gonna mess up and read the manual and the Prima guide.  I read really fast.

11-01-2009, 12:51 AM
Me to lol
I love them for some strange reason
11-01-2009, 12:52 AM
they are just fun and they are further proof you have the game!!! 

11-01-2009, 12:54 AM
I am gonna read mine in school.  I am so gonna find out everything before I even get to do it.

But it didn't ruin TS2 for me and I read that guide 10 times before I got the game.  I got my guide weeks before the game.

11-01-2009, 12:55 AM
ya, if I have enough money I will get the guide just to ease my excitement.