Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SV90210
24-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Re: The Real PV90210 - Official Thread
It will totally make me jump out of my pants or... underpants if you put it that way Tongue

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2008, 06:39 PM
I think the whole idea is great - I'm very curious since the Sims are much more realistic this time around, I wonder how the make a movie feature will work - since every sim in town are all doing something unexpected.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
25-10-2008, 04:45 PM
yeah me to
25-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Hey! I've updated my youtube channel, a news update added!

Youtube Channel
26-10-2008, 02:32 PM
I really love your youtube channel.  Nice decorations...and your website.  Can't wait till it fills with videos.  That would be in like 4-5 months or so...so can't wait!!!

Gives me some "television" to watch.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
27-10-2008, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2008 08:22 PM by scott.)
28-10-2008, 12:23 AM
ROFL!! I like your little message at the bottom of that page.

Good on you Wink

Coming Soon...
28-10-2008, 01:38 AM
>:-( PAUL COMPLETELY STOLE MY LOGO AND RECOLORED IT GREEN! THE EDGES ARE STILL PINK!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! PLEASE HATE ON HIM, he's a horrible person.
28-10-2008, 04:01 AM
My Website is being updated this week, all new theme! It's gonna' be wayyyyyyy better than what I had! I'm using a bunch of cool 'Photoshop-only' tools, lots of transparent backgrounded images and lots of cool effects. In other news, Paul has banned me from his piczo site. so I have a message that anyone can post on his comment boards. I'm seriously getting sick of it. Think about how you would feel if you put days and days of hard work on something you really like, something that you made that was original, than all of the sudden, someone comes and takes what you made originally and says I'm gonna make one just like this. He's even stolen my logo! Check it out on his piczo website

simsfanproductions.piczo.com

:'( Scott.
30-10-2008, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2008 02:17 PM by yummybunny.)
I guess that he likes it, since he is copying it so much.

Good job for making awesome banners!!!

Plus, don't be bothered by it...it will pass...

Also tell me which episode that you are currently working on...

I wanna get back to helping, but I need to know where you are out...ever since Fable 2, and all these awesome games came out and midterms, I've been busy.

Also, I see all these other job listings on your website...like what does the producer and the Filming Schedule person does...I know what they do, but what do they specifically do for you.

Update:

LOL!!! Dang! He did try copying your show!!! 
He will get over it...He's just mad cuz he was banned...But yours will be much better anyways. (His videos of his series aren't rated that good anyways).  People from youtube would wanna know who copied who, but the worst of the two would die off soon.

If I was banned from this forum, I would just skip these people and do my own thing, or find another forum, like any other normal person.  Copying stuff does harm to you and your reputation, not to the person whom one copied from.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?