Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SV90210
18-11-2008, 05:10 AM
Re: The Real PV90210 - Official Thread
I am still looking for anyone who would be interested in helping out with the creation of PV90210. Check out the PV90210 page on my website. (click the logo in my siggy for the website Smile )
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2008, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2008 10:54 PM by scott.)
Okay, so update in the Pleasant Valley, 90210 world!

I've posted a casting call on a few other voice acting websites! But, if any members here on these forums are interested I'll post the audition info here Smile (it took a long time to type)

The roles I am looking to cast are:

(lead) Annie Wilson: Sweet voice, Can be edgy but not too edgy. You can research her character on Youtube by typing 'Annie 90210' in the search bar.
AUDITION LINE: 'Aren't you a little freaked out, starting at a new school.. and like a week late?!'

(lead) Dixon Wilson: African American, Slight slurred accent, low but not too low. Again, you can research the character on Youtube.
AUDITION LINE: line 1-'So, guys, uh. [slight laugh, and pause]. Are we gonna' get 'em back or what?'

line 2-'C'mon guys, I want in on dis.'

(lead) Naomi Clark: Mature voice, woman, very clear, fairly edgy, a bit nasally. Again, you can research the character on Youtube.
AUDITION LINE: 'I cannot believe you did this to me. You were the one person that I thought I could count, that I could trust, was you Adrianna, you were it. And you can't even do as little as pick up your freaking PHONE! Amazing, wait to go. This friendship is over, we're done, I hope you know that... You're dead to me.' (<- This little speech is a very big keypoint in the series)

(lead) Erin 'Silver' Silver: Sarcastic, fairly mature voice, edgy, clear. Again, you can research the character on Youtube.
AUDITION LINE: line 1- 'Hi, I'm Silver, you can call me Erin, but I won't respond.'
line 2-'You know when you're a kid and your like, 'Oh! I'm 4 and 3/4', 'I'm 5 and a half', it's like every single milestone is such a big deal. And then at some point, you just stop counting all those little in between markers. [passes an invitation out to someone]. Not me. I will always celebrate my half birthday'

(lead) Ethan Ward: Teen voice, a bit  cocky, clear. Again, you can research the character on Youtube.
AUDITION LINE: line 1-'You're kidding me!'
line 2-'No, nothing, it's just weird, you guys hanging out....' Annie says '...don't be jealous' and then Ethan 'Oh, yeah, that's what I am'

(lead) Navid Shirazi: Persian accent, fairly clear voice. Again, you can research the character on Youtube.
AUDITION LINE: 'Hi, I'm Navid, I'm director of the school TV channel. So anyways, I here your trying out for the football team?'

(recurring support) Harry Wilson: Manly, Father of Annie & Dixon. Check out Youtube videos.
AUDITION WITH ANY MATERIAL

(recurring support) Debbie Wilson: Motherly, Mother of Annie & Dixon. Check out Youtube videos.

(recurring support) Tracy Clark: Mother of Naomi, stuck up, rich sound, clear. Again, you can research the character on Youtube.

(recurring, possible lead) Adrianna 'TBA': Druggy, Sweet very feminine sound. Check on Youtube for a video of Adrianna in 90210.
AUDITION WITH ANY MATERIAL*
*may change in the future

(supporting) Brenda Walsh: Check out Youtube for videos that have her voice.

Recording format: I'm not really well informed on this type of stuff, but whatever is compatible with OS X and Windows. Should be very clear.
Deadline: January 12, 2008
I am willing to take anyone that has a clear sound. If you don't feel you suit any of these parts, you can audition for smaller secondary parts. Please send all/any auditions to Scott@SimsFans. You may also make Youtube videos, and send links to my email. These are all volunteer placements. If this series doesn't gain any recognition at all whatsoever after the pilot, I will most likely cancel it, but if it does get a good amount of recognition I will continue! This is an opportunity to get your voice out there! Please send! I will respond ASAP! And Paul if you're reading this, I am asking you to please please please not steal any of my characters names.

—Scott
07-12-2008, 10:55 PM
I would love to voice act, but that would be really hard for me.  I just can't.

But come on, someone, be interested!  Stop being scared of responsibility!  (It's not respons., but it's a fun thing to do) 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
08-12-2008, 01:57 AM
Why wait until posting your series in the summer Scott? Why not release it in mid-March or April? Because by then you'd be use to the game and the controls and what not.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
08-12-2008, 04:18 AM
(08-12-2008 01:57 AM)Scene23 link Wrote:Why wait until posting your series in the summer Scott? Why not release it in mid-March or April? Because by then you'd be use to the game and the controls and what not.

Quality. I chose summer because I want to make sure that the series has quality. I also want to make sure I have enough time to get ahead of myself. For example, if I start an episode and work on it for one month, the next month I can make the second episode. Once the premiere date comes, I'll have a few episodes ready, so every week or so, I can release a new episode. Smile Another reason is that I'll be in school up until June, so once I'm done, I'll have more time which means that new episodes will not take as long as they would if I were in school. Wink

—Scott
08-12-2008, 04:37 AM
i would try out, but i dont have a mic Sad
08-12-2008, 09:36 AM
Same...Even if I did, my voice is all mumbly and gay >_>
xD

Coming Soon...
08-12-2008, 02:50 PM
I'll voluenteer...I may...I got the equipment, but let's see if other people would.  I am like Mike.  I have voice problems too.  But really, people don't know who you are and don't care about your voice when watching something.  As long as the show is good.

There is free voice changing software online, if you can't find no one.

Just wondering...how do people all over the world put a movie together, with voices, and not be in the same place at the same time?  Do we like read a script and you copy our voices?

EDIT:  I'll do it.  (I'll be okay, since I am at home, and won't be around people)  And are you really gonna go through with this series, because people who may want to voice act, may go out and buy mikes just to star in the series.  I'm thinking Silver.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
09-12-2008, 12:21 AM
i would go out for Eathen (is Silver a boy part?))
09-12-2008, 12:22 AM
Suggie, I think you just record yourself saying each of the lines and then send the voice clips to the editor person, in this case, Scott.

Coming Soon...