Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best. Dream. EVER !!
28-10-2008, 07:07 AM
Best. Dream. EVER !!
Okay, last night, I had the best dream. It was February the 14th, and I had just bought the Sims 3 game. I went to a hotel (Dunno why...) with my closest buddies. Soon after, I was off playing the game. The load time wasn't so long, and while it loaded, it showed Sims talking and interacting with one another, probably just NPC's. I went into a neighbourhood called, 'town' and began to make my Sim. I pictured it just as the screenshots show us, although when she was made, she walked from the mirror she was infront of, and sat into a chair, then applying her make-up and fixing her hair. I could buy the house during game-play, so I did. I had to get off the computer, played with friends, and soon got back on. I forgot to pause the game, and my Sim had already met someone, had a job and was pregnant.

It's sorta hard to explain and remember everything, but it was the best dream ever! If any of the things I dreamt of happen in the game, I will officially be known as the "Sims Idea Dreamer." So, I wanted to share that with you, and I was wondering if any of you have had a Sims 3 dream?
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2008, 07:46 AM
Re: Best. Dream. EVER !!
cool re

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
28-10-2008, 07:53 AM
Hahaha Rena, that's awesome!  Big Grin

I'm jealous because I haven't had some really Simmy-ish dreams, not ever. I don't remember having any really Sims 2 related dreams either, never mind Sims 3. It's weird because I have Harry Potter-like dreams all the time so I don't understand why I don't have any dreams with Sims in. Sad

I wonder if you could really do that? I mean, Sims are more intelligent now and can think for themselves a little more. What if you went out and left your Sims running for a couple of hours and when you got back your Sim had gotten married and was pregnant or something? I wouldn't know whether to be annoyed or over the moon. Depends who the dad is. {rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-10-2008, 07:56 AM
i had a dream i was playing the sims 3 and another one

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

28-10-2008, 09:37 AM
Mmm, I rarely have Sims-related dreams, but once every blue moon, I end up having one Big Grin I once had one, a horror one, with Sims, it was so scary! Zombie sims with axes and chainsaws chasing my sim, and I had to make her run away. It was scary, but really random, and started off with me buying warcraft but not playing it Wink

Yeah, I totally agree Smile Sims ARE supposed to be way smarter! Like, now you can't trap them and drown them in the pool or something? They'd just climb out themselves? Why not have that in the other games! Sad

Of course if depends who the dad is. I don't want my little perfect-sexy simmy dating some slouchy, ugly, long-nosed witch {rolleyes}
28-10-2008, 10:39 PM
That's awesome. I've had a sims3 dream too one time.

Too bad it comes out in the 20th lol.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
29-10-2008, 03:15 AM
No sims 3 dreams for me, but I've dreamt about Sims 2. I was in a building with a large swimming pool, and from the pool hall there were stairs up to a gym. I built it when I woke up.  Smile
29-10-2008, 07:18 AM
See, dreams are good Wink Can predict the future, and inspire you and your creative side Big Grin
29-10-2008, 07:36 AM
hehe i have dreams of games i had one on nfs undercover spiderman 3 the sims 3 and more

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

29-10-2008, 01:24 PM
When I first got Sims 1, I had a dream that I made a sim that had crazy hair and she attacked my other sims! {lol}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3