Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bad and good foods
28-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Re: bad and good foods
You do have a point there.

But, because the whole game will be a new way of playing, I don't think you will be bored for a very long time.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Think about it. You have lots to build, places to explore. Careers to consider.

Not to mention CAS with tons of traits and such. They say the trait cimbos are in the thousands (80,00-250,000) I think to be exact, I may be very wrong.

You also have customization, building, decorating, legacies, movies, relationships. As well as exploring the many tasks you have to do to get ahead in your career and not even talking skills.

You get to jump around town and play any and everybody. By the time you've done all that, the ep and neighborhood builder thingy should be released.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
31-10-2008, 06:23 PM
This makes me wonder if food will get old and turn green or something  {yes}