Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*DELETE* =D
02-11-2008, 12:36 AM
*DELETE* =D
remember the good ole days where we could lock and delete our topics and delete our posts?

I miss that, because that was we can modify our own posts without waiting for a mod or summat.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
02-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Re: *DELETE* =D
Unfortunately, we don't allow this because there obviously wouldn't be a need for moderators anymore. The other reason is because people could post rude and violent things and then delete the topic before a moderator comes, also if someone says something they don't like they can just lock the topic just because of that.

Coming Soon...
02-11-2008, 12:41 AM
But wouldn't it be great if we didn't need moderators?
Then there wouldn't be so much work for just them.
But you're right; someone can post something really mean then it's gone forever before the others can get proof. :|

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
02-11-2008, 12:43 AM
(02-11-2008 12:39 AM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Unfortunately, we don't allow this because there obviously wouldn't be a need for moderators anymore.

_----___--------__-------____------

The other reason is because people could post rude and violent things and then delete the topic before a moderator comes, also if someone says something they don't like they can just lock the topic just because of that.

Do you get it? You just went against your self. [Image: laugh.gif]

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
02-11-2008, 12:44 AM
(02-11-2008 12:43 AM)★ Lucky Amber ★ link Wrote:[quote author=Unbreakable link=topic=3776.msg141217#msg141217 date=1225582744]
Unfortunately, we don't allow this because there obviously wouldn't be a need for moderators anymore.

_----___--------__-------____------

The other reason is because people could post rude and violent things and then delete the topic before a moderator comes, also if someone says something they don't like they can just lock the topic just because of that.

Do you get it? You just went against your self. [Image: laugh.gif]

[/quote]

Erm....No I didn't...All I said was there wouldn't be a need for moderators if that was the case...How is that going against myself?

Coming Soon...
02-11-2008, 12:50 AM
"Unfortunately, we don't allow this because there obviously wouldn't be a need for moderators anymore."

^^^self explanatory

"The other reason is because people could post rude and violent things and then delete the topic before a moderator comes, also if someone says something they don't like they can just lock the topic just because of that."

that means more work for a moderator! =D hehe

02-11-2008, 12:52 AM
No it's not self explanitory. I didn't go against myself. All I said was Unfortunately [For you people] we don't allow it as there would be no need for moderators anymore. Maybe I typed it according to the way I'd say it up in Scotland, because it sounds 100% correct to me.

For the second one; That is what moderators are there for.

Coming Soon...
02-11-2008, 12:53 AM
-.-
There's no need for another fight, people.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
02-11-2008, 12:57 AM
(02-11-2008 12:52 AM)Unbreakable link Wrote:No it's not self explanitory. I didn't go against myself. All I said was Unfortunately [For you people] we don't allow it as there would be no need for moderators anymore. Maybe I typed it according to the way I'd say it up in Scotland, because it sounds 100% correct to me.

For the second one; That is what moderators are there for.
O_O

i was just kidding.
calm yo self, foo. D;<

02-11-2008, 12:59 AM
Wink I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me.... Tongue

Coming Soon...
Thread Closed