Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dumb Question
02-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Dumb Question
Ya I have a question, which I bet everyone but me knows how to do, but I gotta know. How do you create a lot thats a lodging? {blush}
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Re: Dumb Question
a lodging?
02-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Are you talking about creating a Bon Voyage hotel or something?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
02-11-2008, 09:41 PM
Yes, it says lodging when you make a hotel... {blink} But I found out how to from the instructions after I double checked, Duh. Feel like an idiot.
02-11-2008, 11:14 PM
Oh, don't feel like an idiot. You can't be the only one who doesn't know how to do it. I'm pretty sure that at least one other person on this forum doesn't know how to do it.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
03-11-2008, 01:28 AM
i dont

but i dont have that EP.....
03-11-2008, 04:33 AM
(02-11-2008 11:14 PM)phoebe91 link Wrote:Oh, don't feel like an idiot. You can't be the only one who doesn't know how to do it. I'm pretty sure that at least one other person on this forum doesn't know how to do it.

I don't know how to do it!

But then, I don't have BV either {blush}

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
13-11-2008, 05:53 AM
I'm gonna third the "I don't have it" reply. {glare} lol

In fact, the ONLY expansions I have is University, Nightlife and Pets. And I have the teen style pack.
14-11-2008, 11:22 PM
no question is a dumb question. Smile
15-11-2008, 07:56 AM
well i donno i think you click the speacitly lot and yeah i dont have that ep but ya

[Image: od8QQA8.png]