Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does The Sims 2 still appeal to you?
02-11-2008, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2008 08:24 PM by Scene23.)
Does The Sims 2 still appeal to you?
For me, I haven't been really playing the Sims 2, for the past couple of months since all of the excitement of the Sims 3 has overwelmed me, I think more importantly the seamless enviroment that we are able to treasure in this game, is the reason why I haven't. The Sims 2 is still a great game, but the loading times is just so nerve wracking going from house to house, and since there are only a few months left the new one comes out, I might play it once more, but even though this sounds mean, but killing off most of my characters - since afterall when The Sims 3 arrives, there will be no need for me to play the Sims 2.

Except I had a thought, how cool would it be to be able to, transfer Sims 2 families that you created into the Sims 3, so that all of your hard work creating family dynasties do not go to waist. If we are able to do that *which I highly doubt* that would happen, but if so - then I wouldn't have to kill my simmies off  {lol}

Another thing, the people down under will get their hands on the game, before the US and Europe does I believe  {cursing}, so who ever lives in that country will be able to give us spoliers and reviews before we get our hands on it. But nonethless, its going to be a great game.  {woot}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2008, 10:28 PM
Re: Does The Sims 2 still appeal to you?
yea, i wish EA would have waited until like at least 4
months before release because it just killed my joy playing
sims2. i'm really sad because i don't even want to play sims2
anymore because sims 3 seems so much more imporved that
i find sims2 boring Sad Sad    *cries*
02-11-2008, 10:30 PM
I don't play ts2 anymore. Too busy with other things. I will for sure play TS3, since I'm getting a new computer to play it on Big Grin
02-11-2008, 10:31 PM
well i still play it but yeah out with the old in with the new

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

02-11-2008, 10:53 PM
I'm with Scott, I am getting a nre comp to play. If I had a comp here I would probably load a few recent ones that I haven't really got a chance to play yet (Pets,OFB,seasons, BV, Freetime, AL)

Of course once TS3 hits I'm whipeing them off and keeping them around for fun.

Even though I don't have the game, I haven't played the sims regularly since Pets so I don't have the drive to play them like I used to.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
02-11-2008, 10:57 PM
I don't play it no more either.

I really haven't played it since I stopped my old legacy.

Ever since I heard about TS3, TS2 really got boring to me.  Then with school and stuff...nope...

There are times when I want to play it, but I don't, because I have to reinstall it, find custom content, download all that, and all this other stuff, and I am lazy...

Plus, there are awesome console games I am playing right now.  By time I get done with them, TS3 will be out.  And hey, the months are going by fast.  December  and January will go by really fast...The Holidays always do.

I want another computer to play too.  Mine is fairly new, but I have a new disorder called...I want a seperate homework and gaming computer.  It's like I have so many homework that is done on the computer that it floods my computer...desktop and everything, so one is needed.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
03-11-2008, 02:02 AM
D:
Everybody, stop ditching TS2!
I still play it whenever I get a chance! {yes}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
03-11-2008, 04:19 AM
i got bored with my TS2 and gave it to my niece although i still play it sometimes when i'm at her house...it seems a bit repetitive knowing what i do about the new game

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
03-11-2008, 04:26 AM
I play it but it gets really boring fast..
the sims 3 sounds so much better now..the sims 2 barely compares to all the great things i hear about ts3

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
03-11-2008, 04:39 AM
I'm taking TS2 off my computer in December, so the rest of this month I'm going to play it as much as I can.  But I agree, TS3 kind of ruined TS2 for me.  Now I get so bored with it. 

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3