Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cheaper homes
03-11-2008, 05:18 AM
cheaper homes
can the houses be cheaper or more money when you start a family just all i want is the houses to be cheaper

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Re: cheaper homes
I agree, it's a pain when I want a family to get a good house, and I have to put them on a new lot, do the motherlode cheat, then move em back to a new house. It's a pain. {wacko}
04-11-2008, 01:49 AM
(04-11-2008 01:06 AM)happyman129 link Wrote:I agree, it's a pain when I want a family to get a good house, and I have to put them on a new lot, do the motherlode cheat, then move em back to a new house. It's a pain. {wacko}
That's exactly what I do!
I hate doing that every freakin time I play.
My house (2,000 sq. feet) is cheaper than the tiny ones in Sims. >.>

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
04-11-2008, 02:06 AM
same or you just get a tiny little house wich is boring and u only have like 300 simoleons left after u have decorated it!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

04-11-2008, 02:08 AM
Seriously... either they give you cheaper homes or they should give you more money.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
09-11-2008, 07:04 AM
I think more money would be reasonable. But only for CAS sims. Sims born in game should have to earn their own money, or perhaps borrow some money off mum or dad. That's the way it works in real-life. Nobody gets magical 20K handouts.

AL introduced more money for families. each adult in a newly created household gets more money.

eg, A household of 2 adult sims would get 25k in AL, and they would only get 20k pre-AL.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]