Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eyes ^^
04-11-2008, 01:12 AM
Eyes ^^
I don't know if this has been posted before, but I just go a head and post. 

Okay, the other night I was playing my legacy and I started looking at their eyes.  And it got me thinking about the sims 3.  Wouldn't it be cool, when your sims get preggers and have a kid, it would be cool if their eyes were a mixture of the parents eye colors.  And maybe if they could, make a birth defect where a kid could have one blue eye and one green/or brown eye.  What do ya'll think?

~Brit~
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2008, 01:48 AM
Re: Eyes ^^
It's been posted about mixing genetics, and I'm all for it;
But two different colors completely has never been suggested. Sounds cool. The thing is, in Sims 2 only pets can have two eye colors. :|

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
04-11-2008, 02:43 AM
Thats what they need to think about, they should make it so Sims can have it too.
04-11-2008, 03:18 AM
ya, I know a girl with two different eye colors, it happens in life so why not in the sims?

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
08-11-2008, 03:12 AM
like a green left eye and a blue right one?
08-11-2008, 03:24 AM
yup, that was I had in mind Wink
08-11-2008, 06:03 AM
i saw a cat like that but no humans!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

08-11-2008, 05:19 PM
I said that previously, Ollie Wink

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
09-11-2008, 04:14 AM
(08-11-2008 03:24 AM)13RIT link Wrote:yup, that was I had in mind Wink
that would be a little weird

wouldnt it be better to blend the colors of the parents' eyes?
09-11-2008, 07:09 AM
I think it would be enough to blend the eye colours. Knowing my luck (or perhaps from another EA glicth) everyone in the twon would get 2 different eyes. In real life not every gets them.

If they added it, I would want it to have a less than one percent chance (like, 0.25%) of happening, maybe the %age could become more and more every time someone in the family gets it! and the percentageness should stop getting higher at 50%

If two parents both had different eye colours, there could be an exceptive 65% chance or somethiong. Smile

But to get high chances, it'd have to start out as a very low chance, then get bigger as the genertions go on.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]