Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More on Relationships
04-11-2008, 03:18 AM
More on Relationships
Ok, so I know a lot has been written about wanting more complicated relationships.  I really do want a lot more in sims relationships but what about a love triangle among sims?  I would love to see this play out. 

Picture this, a girl who has been best friends with a boy since childhood.  They have grown up together and this girl developes a crush/relationship with another boy (In this case, a teen romance although this is just an example; I could also name a circumstance where this happens to adults.).  The boy who is her best friend likes her a lot too but because he is her friend he goes along with her and her new relationship even though every day he feels like telling her about his feelings for her.

Ok, so you get my drift, I think this would make relationships much more intricate/fun/and real.  I would have fun with these scenarios when they came up in one of my sims lives.  Anyway, I just thought I would throw this idea out there and hope that it turns up in TS3.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2008, 03:24 AM
Re: More on Relationships
That would be cute, like Harry Potter or something Big Grin Seriously, Sim relationships are just too simple right now. I often just meet a Sim and the next day I'm pregnant and getting engaged to them. -.-

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
04-11-2008, 03:28 AM
haha, ya, sims are like content with the first person they meet, even if its the slutty NPC that they meet on the streets lol!  I really want my sims to be more picky in thier relationships and to have more factors enter the relationships...and definitely have some breakups.  I'm sick of them sticking with the very first person they meet...break up if you see problems down the road silly sim!  Anyway, yes, I think relationships need to be more complex.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
04-11-2008, 03:35 AM
Agreed; if you force them they will fall in love with someone as long as they don't dislike eachother... {lol}
Plus, I made a Sim of mine a total "sloot" once so she could look hot for the boys, and she scored one right away! {lol} By the end of the night they did woohoo and got married {rolleyes}
Plus, their preferences should be a LOT stronger like you said. Especially gender preference! All Sims are bisexual; there needs to be some that are absolutely gay/lesbian or absolutely straight.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
04-11-2008, 09:02 AM
and i would like little kids crushes so they can get a kiss on the cheek and so there not best friends but girl and boy friend just a little and when they are older they can make a couple

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

08-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Okay, maybe not a kiss, but a hug. A lot of kids my age just hug their boyfriends/girlfriends.

12-11-2008, 10:52 PM
(04-11-2008 03:24 AM)¤ Watashi wa kawaii desu. ¤ link Wrote:That would be cute, like Harry Potter or something Big Grin Seriously, Sim relationships are just too simple right now. I often just meet a Sim and the next day I'm pregnant and getting engaged to them. -.-

this always happens with my sims  Big Grin

[Image: es0ynd.jpg]
<br />-need a sign? ask me. (: