or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Q&A Preview
04-11-2008, 03:32 AM
Q&A Preview
So, snootysims went to the sims3 fanevent and has
ever so kindly made us a preview using the questions
that people have asked him to ask Ben Bell. It also has a couple personal pictures that he managed to take.
I find some things good and others i'm not so sure how i feel about it. I'll let you guys
read it instead of telling you it all. happy reading Smile

http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=fanevent
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2008, 04:04 AM
Re: Q&A Preview
Karma for you!  Greatly appreciated!

I learned some new information from that though.

The downside is...

Too many questions on there were already answered, or people knew about that, so it didn't make sense for him to ask, but those were probably the only ones Ben wanted to answer.

I posted some questions on the forum under the topic he make a few days back, around question-asking time...I wanted to know too much, like does my sim still get slapped by a crush for flirting with someone else, like I can't help it that someone has a secret crush on me, and other questions, that I know that Ben wouldn't answer.

If I was there, I would totally get on Ben's nerves.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
04-11-2008, 04:23 AM
Re: Q&amp;A Preview
haha, ya, if I were there Ben would really be irritated by me.  I would probably be probing too deeply for his liking to discover more about the sims.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
04-11-2008, 05:27 AM
Thanks for this!
04-11-2008, 08:22 AM
I saw in one of the screenshots that there's a relationship perk that let's you have an open romantic  relationship with 15 sims without getting them jealous.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
04-11-2008, 12:33 PM
That's awesome, but my worry is if the sims aren't having a romantic relationship, but one has a crush on me, would I still get treated like I am cheating?

Then will my sim's spouse catch my sims cheating if they are still only on the same lot, or does he/she actually have to see my sim cheating (ie. be in the same room with the cheating spouse).

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?