Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Longer Lives
04-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Longer Lives
I really hope the lives of the sims and the days are longer than they were in Sims 2. In Sims 2 you can barely do anything before they gotta go to work or something.
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Re: Longer Lives
In an article posted on the EAUK forums it said that you would be able to customize how long it takes to age from one age group to another.

You can also find a discussion about this in the GD Sims 3 section; http://www.simsforums.net/general_sims_3...779.0.html

Smile

Coming Soon...
05-11-2008, 05:07 AM
I do want my sims to live longer...That would be fantastic!!!  {clap} (yes, I love smilies)

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
08-11-2008, 05:21 PM
I don't really want my Sims to live longer... {no}
Well, it depends on what life stages we're talking about.
I would like the younger ages to be longer, and the older ages (young adult, adult, elder) to be shorter.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
09-11-2008, 06:59 AM
OOOh, I never read that! That's extremely cool!

I hope AND don't hope it will be customisable while you play. You could cheat ona legacy that way, but on the other hand, if you wanted to put a nice backstory behind the town before actually playing, you could set all the stages to 1 day. LOL.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]