Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just Another Legacy...
04-11-2008, 11:14 PM
Just Another Legacy...
Hey, I decided to do a legacy again.  I missed it so much and when I found out my Sims 2 wasn't installed, I all of a sudden wasn't too lazy to play it.  I missed telling little stories and stuff. 

So here is the starter, Jackson.  He looked much better than he did in CAS mode.

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_761c8245.jpg]

Poor Jackson came from Strangeville, and decided to move into a different neighborhood far away.  He was tired of the strange life, where ghosts and random aliens were spotted, and he wanted to avoid male pregnancy.  He didn't know where the babies came out, but he didn't want to find out how himself.

It took him some time to get used to being far from his family.

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_161c84db.jpg]

He was very lonely, and he is an introvert, so he didn't make much friends with the neighbors.  He spent his time with books.

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_b61c85b0.jpg]

Here is a pic of his house.  I downloaded it.

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_f61c8492.jpg]

One afternoon, a young lady named Rosa stopped by the house.  When Jackson first saw her, he wasn't attracted to her, but he is the kind of person that goes by personality.

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_361c86b3.jpg]

Jackson invited her in, they got along quickly, and Jackson fixed some chilli.

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_561c87a9.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_561c87ef.jpg]

Soon, talking turned into flirting, though Jackson wasn't physically attracted to her face.

Jackson: (thinking)  I don't know about this girl, but I am having feelings for her...I think.  She is smiling at me...I wonder if she likes me.

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_b61c886b.jpg]

Flirting turned to ending up in the bed.

Jackson:  Come over here, Rosa.
Rosa:  mmm...okay...
Jackson:  I just been feeling so lonely...just let me hold you...

(What Jackson didn't know that Rosa didn't feel comfy snuggling with him.)

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_d61c88df.jpg]

Jackson:  Wanna kiss me?
Rosa: ..i don't know...
Jackson:  It's okay.  It won't hurt.

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_d61c88fb.jpg]

Then it turned to this:

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_d61c890b.jpg]

And turned to more...then ended with a kiss...(couldn't find the woohoo pic)

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_761c8992.jpg]

After Rosa left, Jackson felt bad.

Jackson:  Crap...What did I do!  She didn't seem comfortable with me doing all that to her!  I hope she comes back, and not hate me!  And I don't even know if I like her like that!  Crap...I hope things tomorrow can just be fine between us.

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_361c89b9.jpg]

After Rosa didn't answer his calls, or never called back, he felt really bad, and missed her company.  Jackson felt really guilty and hoped to see Rosa again.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Re: Just Another Legacy...
I like it!!  I hope Rosa comes back. Wink
05-11-2008, 01:00 AM
lol very cute, nice start!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
05-11-2008, 01:06 PM
My computer is fairly new (2 yrs old, 250 GB, and stuff), but I cannot have a lot of CC.  I have over 220-30 pieces of CC so far.  It didn't freeze, but 30 minutes is too long for something to load, when I had my expansions installed, and it still wasn't done loading, and it had more CC.

It finally loaded when I erased a lot of CC and uninstalled all the expansions, but I am gonna try to make this legacy the best I can with the base game and make it enjoyable.  I did it before, except for the last two generations, on my last legacy, I hope I can pull it off again.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
05-11-2008, 01:38 PM
One night, there was a knock at Jackson's door.  Jackson's door haven't been knocked since the last time he'd seen Rosa.  Jackson hopped out of bed and ran to his front door.  When he opened it, he saw Rosa's face and was overwhelmed with happiness.  Before Rosa even had the chance to do anything, Jackson gave Rosa a hug and invited her in.  Jackson had to pee really fast, so he excused himself for a moment.  When he got back, Rosa was playing darts.

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_b61c8a3c.jpg]

Jackson:  What's up, Rosa...Look...
Rosa:  ....no...
Jackson:  Please listen, I am sorry about last time.  I should had never forced you to do that and even if this did ruin our friendship, I still would feel better if this was off my chest.
Rosa:  ...You're right.  Things won't be the same...my life and career is ruined...
Jackson:  I am sorry!  Did you have a boyfriend or something?
Rosa:  No, but if you are truly sorry, you can help raise your baby.
Jackson:  You're...$#!+...This is hard to cope with...

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_961c8a82.jpg]

Rosa:  Then see you later, deadbeat.  I can't do his on my own. 
Jackson:  What do you mean?
Rosa:  My parents are paying for my college, and they want me to have an abortion, if they are gonna support me.  I can't raise this on my own...so...
Jackson:  Don't!  You can stay here...I'll work, and will try paying for your school...You can focus on school and the baby. 
Rosa:  Thanks!  I was really starting to dread killing this baby!  (hugs Jackson)

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_161c8a73.jpg]

Since Jackson knew that he had a child on the way, he got a job in the military track.  It was a job that was actively recruiting and that paid good in the bad economy.

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_b61c8bfc.jpg]

As Jackson worked, Rosa tended the house and got bigger over time.  Rosa even grew her hair, since she couldn't afford those expensive haircuts no more.  Jackson found her even more attractive anyways.

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_361c8ccf.jpg]

And Jackson went to the appointments with her and grew excited about the baby.  He even bought home a crib and stuff.

Rosa:  Why is this blue?  It's gonna be a girl.
Jackson:  No, our baby has a little pee-pee.  I saw it, and that means I have a boy,
Rosa:  You're seeing something else then...

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_561c8e4c.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_761c8dcb.jpg]

Well, the big day came.  When Jackson heard Rosa scream, he ran to her and stood there.

Rosa:  (screaming)  Are you gonna help me?
Jackson:  What am I supossed to do?

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_761c8ec4.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_961c8ed1.jpg]

Soon, Jackson was proved wrong, because little Jewelyn was born. 

Rosa:  Jewelyn said she's not a boy.  Take those blue cribs back.
Jackson:  She is gonna have to deal with it...I lost the receipt...and they were on sale.

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_d61c8f4f.jpg]

Jackson was still happy to be a daddy and started being that annoying daddy.

Jackson:  I'm daddy!  Whose your daddy!
Jewelyn:  Waaaaa! 
Rosa:  She's already ashamed of you. 

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_b61c8f95.jpg]

Well, Jewelyn grew up fast, and became a toddler, looking the most like her mom, then sometimes, a cross between both parents.

[Image: snapshot_f61c7ecd_b61c8ff2.jpg]

05-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Adorable!

Jewelyn is sooo pretty, and I like that name a lot!  Wonderful family! Keep it up!!!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
08-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Good legacy so far! So happy to see you doing legacies again!
Please continue!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
08-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Another update, another update !!
08-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Rosa is quite pretty and Jewelyn is adorable!
There not your average family, eh?

But another update would be great but take your time!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
09-11-2008, 12:12 AM
Goody...I'll update again. Smile

To tell the truth, I was thinking that no one was even watching it, so I held up on the updates.

I'll do the update tonight.