Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: If EA was to make expansions for sims3 and you could choose a theme, which would you pick?
School & Work
Holidays
Seasons
Pets
Hobbies
Vacations
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Future Sims3 Expansions
04-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Future Sims3 Expansions
Please take the poll and tell me what you think.

School & Work: Being able to go to your sims school or work.
Holidays: Being able to celebrate any holiday you like with your sims.
Seasons: Our well known Seasons expansion with new gameplay added.
Pets: Our well known Pets expansion with more depth to pet ownership.
Hobbies: Our well known Freetime expansion with a more wide variaty of hobbies.
Vacations: Our well known Bon Voyage expansion with more locations to visit and explore.

{scooter}
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2008, 12:10 AM
Re: Future Sims3 Expansions
The only one that appeals to me is the first one because...well all the others have been in TS3...and it would be so boring to see them all come back AGAIN. Especially Pets & Vacation, for a THIRD time.

;]

Coming Soon...
05-11-2008, 12:27 AM
yea i agree, my first choice would still be School & Work but i'm not sure how long it'd
take for me to get annoyed with going to your sims school/work. i forgot to add that
you could switch going with your sim to work on and off.

Holidays i would be interested in if it had ALOT more to celebrate. just christmas was
boring and also considering it was hardly an expansion. I was thinking more of a nice BIG expansion
with halloween, christmas, thanksgiving, easter, the like. Wink
05-11-2008, 03:13 AM
school and work would be so cool because its new and fresh x]

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
05-11-2008, 06:12 AM
i choose seasons then if u had the holiday thingy while christmas it can be snowing and all that

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

12-11-2008, 02:09 AM
(05-11-2008 06:12 AM)oliver link Wrote:i choose seasons then if u had the holiday thingy while christmas it can be snowing and all that

totally agree putting the two together(seasons and holidays) would be awesome Big Grin

&lt;3
12-11-2008, 03:40 AM
school & work because I'd love to see the concept of some nerdy sim getting beat up by a bully sim and havinga bunch of people save him. Tongue (yes, I've been playing the game "Bully" a lot lately XD lol)
12-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Even though a lot of people did not like The Sims Online for the Sims 1.
But I had a thought, since the Sims 3 is seamless, wouldnt it be interesting to do something like that again, but this time we will be able to add other players cities, almost like neighbor states or countries, and able to share that online with a friend or other players. 

And be able to generate relationships and friendships with those sims, and your sims a like.  Big Grin

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
12-11-2008, 10:33 PM
(12-11-2008 07:02 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:Even though a lot of people did not like The Sims Online for the Sims 1.
But I had a thought, since the Sims 3 is seamless, wouldnt it be interesting to do something like that again, but this time we will be able to add other players cities, almost like neighbor states or countries, and able to share that online with a friend or other players. 

And be able to generate relationships and friendships with those sims, and your sims a like.  Big Grin

whoa thats really interesting! i would like to see that  {yes}
but have an option to not be connected with everyone

[Image: es0ynd.jpg]
<br />-need a sign? ask me. (:
13-11-2008, 01:22 AM
(12-11-2008 07:02 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:Even though a lot of people did not like The Sims Online for the Sims 1.

Ooo yes and the sims could interact and you could actually have elections in the political track for the president of like a group of them
and like your grandmother could move to another players town and you could go and visit or something Tongue

&lt;3