Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
29-11-2008, 04:17 AM
Re: ¤ The Mio Family - Official Thread ¤
What a beautiful family! I love your legacy, I can't wait for more updates!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Stop finding out all my secrets, Jen! You're too good at this game ;D
I'm glad you all like how it's going so far.
Next update coming soon. I haven't had time recently to have alone time to play them. I found myself playing the Pleasants with my friend this morning, all thanks to Amber (:
29-11-2008, 03:59 PM
when i noticed your sim was entered in the contest, i was almost certain i was going to lose

i already had competition, but now im out of the running lol
29-11-2008, 04:21 PM
(29-11-2008 08:19 AM)RadicalRena. link Wrote:Stop finding out all my secrets, Jen! You're too good at this game ;D

LOL Sorry xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
29-11-2008, 04:54 PM
I don't mess with none of them cheats.  Every time I did, I would always mess up my game, and would have to turn them off, so I let hacks do the stuff for me.

And Majick is really good @ the game.

This is why I can't wait till TS3.  It would be a whole new game to learn about, and get good at.  And I am gonna collect the EPs this time, because they made the game funner.  I just missed out on a lot of TS2, because I didn't want to get the EPs.  I wish I did earlier.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
29-11-2008, 05:05 PM
RENA I WANT AN UPDATE BECAUSE  YOUR SIMS ARE HOT AND THIS IS A GOOD LEGACY.

kthnx;]

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
29-11-2008, 08:25 PM
(29-11-2008 05:05 PM)Classic Amber link Wrote:RENA I WANT AN UPDATE BECAUSE  YOUR SIMS ARE HOT AND THIS IS A GOOD LEGACY.

kthnx;]

Agreed

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
29-11-2008, 08:36 PM
(29-11-2008 04:54 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:I am gonna collect the EPs this time, because they made the game funner.
i want to do that as well

i never got a lot of the EPs

maybe next year i will have a job so i can get them all Smile

also

RENA UPDATE!!!!!!
29-11-2008, 10:47 PM
(29-11-2008 04:21 PM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:LOL Sorry xD

You should be xD
And yes peoples, i'm logging off in half-an-hour  or so, to go and play. So be patient, little ones (:
29-11-2008, 11:01 PM
ok

how about now?