Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 System Requirements!
07-11-2008, 07:24 AM
The Sims 3 System Requirements!
According to woohoosims.com: Yesterday Ben Bell confirmed that the requirements of The Sims 3 will be very similar to the requirments for Spore. He said that it would not be essential to upgrade any of your hardware, if you're already able to play both The Sims 2 and Spore.

FOR WINDOWS XP:* 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
* 512 MB RAM
* A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* At least 4 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for creations.

FOR WINDOWS VISTA:
* 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
* 768 MB RAM
* A 128 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* At least 4 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for creations.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Re: The Sims 3 System Requirements!
as i said " Dont need to upgrade your pc "

and im buying A New macbook pro Smile

[Image: visesims+logo.jpg]
<br /><br />Smile http://www.visesims.net.tc
07-11-2008, 07:39 AM
AWESOME!!!

I was suspecting the requirements weren't gonna be high! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
07-11-2008, 07:56 AM
naaa,

games made by ea isnt that high

08-11-2008, 12:42 AM
Dang, I better clean up my hard drive. 4 gigs plus 1 extra.

I is smart. Smile<br />Bow to me, king of the idiots! Duhhh; I mean, bwahahahaa!
08-11-2008, 01:33 AM
you know what i think you guys need to do,

buy a external hard drive, and put all your data and files and programs on that, so you can have more space for sims3

08-11-2008, 01:54 AM
That's a good idea Julzz, I know for me I already have an external hard drive and backed up my files, including the Sims 2, just in case I want to play it again - and then anything I need to delete to make more and more space to Sims 3, I'd be glad to do just that. Big Grin

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
08-11-2008, 06:07 AM
I'm so gonna do that! My main hard-drive only has like, 75 gigs of space, and about 13 gigs of that is unmovable computery hidden files. I just got a new 500 gig external hard drive. So now i'm gonna move everything onto that.

Plus, a few days before the TS3 relase, i'll unistall all my sims 2 games, which will give me even more space! Big Grin

OH MY GOD I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE SIMS 3!!!!!!!!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
08-11-2008, 06:20 AM
thats good,

i dont need to worry about hard drives, my Storage server  garage is a server lol

my garage (Not my car garage has 5000 gb of external memory with 2 back up systems, so i can install programs on that and my computers hard drive will be un touched Smile

08-11-2008, 11:47 AM
That's a lot of hard drive space! I bet that was costly, but it's worth it.  I have an 500GB external and that thing was filled up in like 3 months.

I have Spore and it was a very easy install.  The only problems I had were Direct X problems, and I solved that by downloading the latest version, and installing it...I had to install it every time I wanted to play, because my computer...idk...but it stopped reporting a damaged Direct X soon...so that's good.

I want a lot of CC on TS3, and my Sims 2, it can't even handle about 250+ objects.

I have a fairly new one, like two years old..200GB and the memory sucks..512MB...so I think that's why it sucks with CC.

But I am getting a new computer anyways...I need it for my major and the programs I need like 3ds Max and stuff, so I found the perfect computer:

800GB and 8,172 MB of RAM, which is freaking good, with an awesome video card, and processor all for $900. 

I will hopefully be able to afford it in two months, if I buy nothing else, but gas, but am waiting till February or even later, because better computers come out so often at the same price.  Probably by then, I can get a terabyte for that much.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?