Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I forgot how fast my game used to be...
08-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Re: I forgot how fast my game used to be...
(08-11-2008 11:09 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:...

[quote author=Unbreakable link=topic=3834.msg142305#msg142305 date=1226159646]
I am not going through 10,000+ pieces of CC!

Anyway I use most of them....So xD

Read what I said Potatoes.
[/quote]
what i mean is maybe get a few things of CC to add to the CC free one
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2008, 01:11 AM
What I do is remove the file of downloads and just put it into my documents; then I still have them, but I don't have to wait so long anymore.  Wink  Hope I helped.
09-11-2008, 05:35 AM
Just move your CC folder somewhere deep inside your computer, where it's hard to find or stumble upon, like somewhere you NEVER go.

Play for a while without CC, if you like it enough without CC, you'll play long enough to forget where you put your downloads folder.

And then you've won the fight against custom content! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
09-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Haaaa. I wouldn't be able to do that in a million years! I think i'll just switch between accounts depending on what kind of game I want to play.

Yesterday I played with this family; Jimmy & Lisa Anderson [Yeah cuz im cool] And then I moved them into a small house for the time being. The only cheats I used...were....motiveDecay off & I used boolProp for 'Make friends for me'. I never used motherlode [sheesh thats a first]. So then they have the basic stuff you need, fridge....etc... [although their needs don't go down...but yeah...it's like training for TS3 since you don't really have to take care of their needs anymore since they do it themselves]. So I had time to concentrate on building skills for their jobs etc... Now Jimmy is a Captain Hero [He went in at Level 2 or 3 because some woman came along and asked him if he wanted the job]. And that's without cheats....Well I did have to cheat for the friends...but nothing else...like skipping levels or boosting their skills. Lisa was in politics...and she got fired...So she is unemployed now. She got pregnant and gave birth to twins [both boys] and now they have too much of a small house for the family and since Jimmy has raked in a LOT of money...I moved them into the lot bin and today I'm going to move them into a larger house!

The morale of the story is that was my game without CC...or...most cheats

I don't know how no CC affected that story...but heh...they looked kinda cool with their default game stuff xD

Coming Soon...
09-11-2008, 04:17 PM
Nice Mike.

10,000+? WOW! No wonder your game is so slow then, lol!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
09-11-2008, 04:52 PM
(09-11-2008 01:56 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Haaaa. I wouldn't be able to do that in a million years! I think i'll just switch between accounts depending on what kind of game I want to play.

Yesterday I played with this family; Jimmy & Lisa Anderson [Yeah cuz im cool] And then I moved them into a small house for the time being. The only cheats I used...were....motiveDecay off & I used boolProp for 'Make friends for me'. I never used motherlode [sheesh thats a first]. So then they have the basic stuff you need, fridge....etc... [although their needs don't go down...but yeah...it's like training for TS3 since you don't really have to take care of their needs anymore since they do it themselves]. So I had time to concentrate on building skills for their jobs etc... Now Jimmy is a Captain Hero [He went in at Level 2 or 3 because some woman came along and asked him if he wanted the job]. And that's without cheats....Well I did have to cheat for the friends...but nothing else...like skipping levels or boosting their skills. Lisa was in politics...and she got fired...So she is unemployed now. She got pregnant and gave birth to twins [both boys] and now they have too much of a small house for the family and since Jimmy has raked in a LOT of money...I moved them into the lot bin and today I'm going to move them into a larger house!

The morale of the story is that was my game without CC...or...most cheats

I don't know how no CC affected that story...but heh...they looked kinda cool with their default game stuff xD
does the job offer come with AL?
09-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Yeah I think so...Well I had never had it before I got AL Smile

Coming Soon...
09-11-2008, 05:11 PM
sweet!

thats gonna be really cool
11-11-2008, 01:26 AM
Okay, so I tried playing the Sims 2 on a different user made just for Simming, and it scarcely made a difference. Sad

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
11-11-2008, 01:48 AM
thats good then Smile