Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help please
09-11-2008, 01:58 AM
Help please
i have been trying to bring up the box that comes up when you do crtl shift c and then press ` but now it does not come up i am unable to use codes or anything and its really annoying
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2008, 02:05 AM
Re: Help please
(09-11-2008 01:58 AM)Jason Glines link Wrote:i have been trying to bring up the box that comes up when you do crtl shift c and then press ` but now it does not come up i am unable to use codes or anything and its really annoying
are you pressing them all at the same time?  And you don't need the ` in it, so that could be your problem.  Wink
09-11-2008, 02:37 AM
i'm having that same exact problem except i'm just putting in crt. c shift at the same time and it will not pop up :/
09-11-2008, 03:28 AM
Hmmm........  Press CTRL first then Shift then C that might help
09-11-2008, 03:42 AM
That's what I do.  I push shift or ctrl first, then C...it is my natural way of doing it.  But that's weird...it shouldn't even matter as long as all three buttons are pushed.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
09-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Do you have HP computers/laptops?

If so, HP uses the Control, Shift & C command so it is probably already being used on your computer as a shortcut for another program. I am sure it is used for a help program or something. Do some surfing on the internet to find out what program may be using it.

If it is not a HP...Then I have no idea what the problem is.

Coming Soon...
09-11-2008, 08:15 PM
oh good i do have an hp thank you :]
is there anything i can do to get rid of the shift ctrl c link for hp and use it for my sims 2 game instead?
09-11-2008, 08:54 PM
i just found out how to change the keyboard shortcut thank you everyone.
for the first poster on this post go to this web site http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...-us;310417 and thats how you can change the keyboard shortcut Big Grin then it should work