Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Setting more complex relationships in CAS!
11-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Re: Setting more complex relationships in CAS!
Brilliant, *JET*! Big Grin But the slider should be totally user-friendly; something like this:

Enemies -- Unfriendly -- Strangers -- Just Met (I like that one still) -- Friends -- Close Friends -- Crush -- In Love

Or something Big Grin

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2008, 02:03 AM
totally omg I think this is like the one thing I now I need in the game Tongue

&lt;3
12-11-2008, 10:45 PM
(09-11-2008 07:28 PM)earthgirl link Wrote:I wish that in CAS the relationship connections would be more complex.
If you had created 2 sims all your choices are sibling, spouse or roomie.
Well, I would like to make my sims relationships more complex, with more options. Maybe I want them to have already a crush on each other or love without being married. Or they might be just friends. Or enemies. It'd be fun to have a background story already after you created them. etc.
and probably, you could also set their age with a slider, like halfway from young adult to adult, for exemple.

My opinion. Big Grin

what's yours?

ive really wanted this! i hated how only the pre-made sims had a whole background with parents
it would be cool to set sims to ex-girlfriend/boyfriend or ex-wife/husband

[Image: es0ynd.jpg]
<br />-need a sign? ask me. (:
12-11-2008, 10:47 PM
I would like different types of things like god father and stuff.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
12-11-2008, 11:30 PM
I think we should be able to make as many sims as we want in CAS, and then set their relationships.  If they are family, they could be grouped together, and so on.  It would make it lots easier.  Smile

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
13-11-2008, 01:17 AM
you know what else they should be able to put in is like people who are dead or who aren't in the neighborhood or something
like how premade sims have like past generations that are dead and it shows it on their family tree you should be able to put those on your sims in cas and the same with how when you made a single mom sim it put the other parent as unknown or who you had your first kiss with as unknown and I think it'd be better if not only did you get to say who those sims were even if they arn't in the neighborhood but chose if those things actually happened to the sim
Although I know they are saying there isn't going to be memories I'm assuming they'll have something to do with memories and such

&lt;3
13-11-2008, 12:52 PM
I thought of that too. Like departed parents and grand-parents of your sims.
But that's not really necessary, or possible since you can't create more than 8 sims.
I would like to create my couple and their parents, I mean two faimilies under one roof and then split them in different households..
I know you can do that now. {yes} You can name 2 families. There would be 7 sims in all I'd start with originally. Big Grin and like 4 houses.
13-11-2008, 02:48 PM
(11-11-2008 12:35 PM)earthgirl link Wrote:I've nothing against the roomie option. But the inability to change the family name bugged me.

If they don't get along, I move one out. Simple.
Yeah, the name thing annoyed me aswell.. but I think it's possible to have different family names in Sims 3 (judging by the CAS-video, released).
13-11-2008, 09:41 PM
what about having relationships with people you've already made and already live in the neighborhood?
13-11-2008, 11:00 PM
That would take away most of the fun.
You could go knocking at their door and meet them, as I read somewhere.