Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possible Ideas?
11-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Possible Ideas?
I've had a few ideas on what could be in Sims 3, but whether or not they are excatly "good" or "bad" is still a mystery.

1. There should be more story to the careers. Like for example: Say a political sim wants to run for President (or govenor/mayor......anything along that line) And if that sim qualifies for the job, there should be an election held and actually have young adult sims through elders vote. Or, for the rockstar (this might actually already be in the game by the looks of a few screenshots, but the idea's very clever either way) actually have the rockstar go through the troubles of being famous (like drug addictions and such *this might be too graphic though {unsure}*) But yeah, you get the point before that idea. Smile

2. This may sound a bit wierd and probably a awkward concept, but there should a more realistic view on sexual discovery. If a teen, a sim who's just discovering who he/she really is and what they like, is to the point of where they are confused on whether or not they like same or opposite s3x, they can experiment and discover what they really like. Like, say a girl sim experiments on another girl sim and she likes it and then she experiments on a boy sim and doesn't like it, she's discovered that she's a lesbian. Same for the straight sims and the bisexual sims like the both of them. Also there should be a masturbation option. I mean, think about it: The same concept of a confused teenager who doesn't know what he/she wants, but this time nobody is willing to experiment with them, so....they learn about self love. Now...the interaction won't exactly be bluntly called "Masturbate", it will be called something like "Self-Woohoo" or something. *To anybody who's disturbed by this idea, just ignore, lol*

Mehh, that's about it for my ideas at the moment. {glare}
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2008, 12:26 AM
Re: Possible Ideas?
I really like your ideas  Big Grin They'd make my upcoming Sims 3 series much easier to create Wink

—Scott
11-11-2008, 09:30 PM
I really like your first idea and from some of the pictures it almost looked like they were inaugurating a new mayor or something which maybe means they have that kind of thing now. Big Grin The thing also is they keep showing the political career is now more dynamic but what about the other careers? do you think they'll do something like for them too. Like have busniess partners over for dinner too or your boss or the general or something. Not just political fundraisers which is super cool Big Grin maybe even like if you get high enough up in the military career or even political that you could tell top secret information to someone and could possibly be caught for it and something happens to you like how you are abducted by aliens. Or maybe even for some jobs you can have specialdays like the astronaut career path where you have to actually go on a space craft and don't come home for several days and get paid a bonus and of course you would be able to choose if you wanted to go or not.

<3
11-11-2008, 10:25 PM
That's cool~!

I'd add one: children when they go to school, they must automatically gain relationships with all their classmates, not only one or two they bring over at their place. And also, with their teachers who are also playable sims with that job. (there must be a teaching career too) If they have good grades and are good kids, their relationship would be higher and the kid is more willing to go to school, unlike nasty, mean-spirited kids who don't like studying.

What the hell are they doing there in TS2? ???  They sit in a desk for six hours and raise their grades? {lol} {yawn}
11-11-2008, 10:31 PM
{lol} @ earthgirl.

I like your idea's! Smile

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
12-11-2008, 06:02 AM
I think they are planning on doing more in-depth jobs. Smile

I DO like the self discovery teen options. I always thought teen sdidn't act like teens in the sims 2. THey were always like, BFF's with their parents, never argued, and getting a boyfriend/girlfriend was as easy as pie.

Plus, there could be some hilarious outcomes for the "self-woohoo" option. Like a mother walking in on her son. LOL.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
12-11-2008, 02:06 PM
"self-woohoo"? {lol}

that would make the game 16+! Big Grin

Yeah, teens are waaay too good and boring. Like they're all nerds, lol. {blink}
And when they want to sneak out and one parent is still awake they always get caught.

and if a kid gets bad grades on and on, the Social Worker comes by and takes it away. Or if the kid freezes or goes hungry, etc, she appears right away. Once I made my two kids have a snowball fight and I forgot about them, so they played till they dropped. Then she came and I had to quit without saving. I hate the Social Worker! {cursing}
12-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Not to sound offensive - but the "self-woo hoo" is a very interesting idea - I mean some pre-teens do discover that early for themselves. But on a lighter note - it would add some humor to the game, a very "American Pie" like moment.  Big Grin

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
13-11-2008, 06:57 AM
I like the first idea but the 2nd.......maybe not so much,the younger kids wont understand,i'd also like it if you could go to school with sims or school ep Tongue[move][/move]

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?
17-11-2008, 08:46 AM
(12-11-2008 02:06 PM)earthgirl link Wrote:"self-woohoo"? {lol}

that would make the game 16+! Big Grin

I don't see why. They'll have woohoo in the game. And in real life, Masturbation is a much more safer alternative.

(Not to sound al pervy or anything)

And plus, they could make it funny, just tlike they do with woohoo! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]