Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sim Yearbook!
13-11-2008, 01:23 AM
Re: Sim Yearbook!
(12-11-2008 07:18 PM)Scene23 link Wrote:I also would like to see the graduation for the teen sims. Because it was very mislead for the Sims 2, I remember seeing the first trailer that they had for the game, when the couple had all of those kids, and in one scene they had on their cap and gown, heading out the door.

They didn't instrument that into the game, which was very disappointing, but hopefully in this game we might actually get to see that happen - and not have to wait for some college expansion pack to see them with a cap and gown.

ya hey they really led us on with alot of stuff like that for the sims 2 and I'm really hoping they don't do that agin with this game Sad

<3
Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2008, 06:21 AM
(12-11-2008 09:10 PM)★ CA. IT★ link Wrote:what about like a prom and homecoming?

Oh yeah! I forgot about homecoming XD lol

my dumb moment Tongue
13-11-2008, 02:51 PM
(13-11-2008 01:23 AM)*JET* link Wrote:[quote author=Scene23 link=topic=3861.msg143275#msg143275 date=1226513892]
I also would like to see the graduation for the teen sims. Because it was very mislead for the Sims 2, I remember seeing the first trailer that they had for the game, when the couple had all of those kids, and in one scene they had on their cap and gown, heading out the door.

They didn't instrument that into the game, which was very disappointing, but hopefully in this game we might actually get to see that happen - and not have to wait for some college expansion pack to see them with a cap and gown.

ya hey they really led us on with alot of stuff like that for the sims 2 and I'm really hoping they don't do that agin with this game Sad
[/quote]
Yes, I remember the Sims 2 trailer that came with Makin' Magic... you could see the mother kicking the kids out of the house and they were wearing graduation  hats/robes.