Re: Teens
that made no sence
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2008, 05:57 AM
(13-07-2008 03:21 AM)Majick link Wrote:lol

Sims Gone Wild, that'd be funny.
it sounds like something adam would give his life for

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
13-07-2008, 08:49 AM
That's exactly what I was thinking... Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-11-2008, 08:59 AM
I really want it so that when teens first have their bday the should be like 13 and shorter and then as they grow older the should look older and grow taller

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?
12-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Well I would love to see the sims have their own allowance as welll. But more importantly I would like to see the Teens have their individual allowances or some given. Like one teen that is an average middle class, goes to work, and saves money for college or something like that (if you do not use the cheat codes that is ---  {lol} {lol})
and then the wealthy sims will have a credit card in their own names, so they can go shopping and spend, spend, spend realistically, since there are some rich teenagers out there in life that basically do the same -- Paris Hilton - .
Tongue

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
12-11-2008, 10:34 PM
(24-06-2008 08:56 PM)JohnColMV9211 link Wrote:i didnt know that link was there...lol, thanks....those are some good ideas you got........well, teens should be able to get permits/licsense, etc. i think

it would be cool to have then have to take their drivers test and the possibility of failing because
their logic skill wasnt high enough....

[Image: es0ynd.jpg]
<br />-need a sign? ask me. (: