Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Castaway question.
12-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Castaway question.
I saw the Sims Castaway trailer and I was thinking of buying it, because it looked cool to me.
It seems like it's a completely different game, and not quite an EP so it means I should install it separately.
Am I right?

Does anyone else have it? Smile Is it worth?
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Re: Castaway question.
Castaway, is a game for PS2 and those platforms;
Sims Life Stories has a castaway me thinks;

I have it for PS2, I love it Smile

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
17-11-2008, 12:00 AM
It's a lot of fun, and it runs really smoothly, since it's lap-top friendly.
It's a new Sims experience.  =)

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
17-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Thanks. I liked the idea for PS2, but I don't have such thing. I looked a bit at Castaway Stories for PC but it was unimpressive comparing to PS2.

Bon Voyage is way better!
09-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Castaway is different from the sims2 the only differences are:You cant download CC for it :(and you cannot use cheats.And there are 2 sorts that you can play a mission or just make a family and play

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?
09-01-2009, 10:49 PM
Yeah, apparently the PC version isn't as good as the PS2 version (which is a first lol). But Sims Stories looks fun because you can either do a story mode or freeplay mode, which is similar to the sims 2. I have the PS2 version, but I hope that I can get the PC version soon.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
10-01-2009, 02:29 AM
They are not as good as they sound. After you finish the stories they are a little boring. In castaway story you can't even add lots to the hood.  Smile