Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Twilight pictures!
17-11-2008, 06:40 PM
Re: My Twilight pictures!
Chanel and i get Edward and we are not sharing cause he is ours and he is HOT!!!!!

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2008, 11:41 PM
Haha yep Smile
No offense, [removed], but I don't see ANYTHING in Emmett or Jacob. Tongue

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
17-11-2008, 11:49 PM
yea and me either their not as hot as Edward and edward is pretty awesome in the book {clap} {clap} {lol} {lol}

<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
17-11-2008, 11:51 PM
Edward and Bella are at a tie for my two favorite characters {yes} I don't like Jacob much. {no}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
17-11-2008, 11:53 PM
same here,edward is more exciting than jacob because he is hot,he can read peoples mind and he is hot

17-11-2008, 11:55 PM
Lol, I just don't like Jacob because, well, it seems like he puts himself into EVERYTHING. >:-( I was reading the little summary of Eclipse, on the book flap thing, and supposedly he makes Bella choose between him and Edward D:

18-11-2008, 03:07 AM
yea i know he made bella choose and he was weird and kinda of mean in the book

18-11-2008, 03:27 AM
And I hated how in New Moon, he was nice one day then all of a sudden he's in a wolf pack! Wtf! >_>

18-11-2008, 03:34 AM
i know he didnt have to be mean to bella just because he was a wolf and i did like he was there for bella when edward left and that was the good part and then he trys to make her choose him im like wth about that the whole time reading it and guess what my mom might buy me this phone tomorrow

[Image: 60ea_1.JPG]

now im happy {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap} {clap}

18-11-2008, 03:35 AM
I can't see the pic Sad