Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I finished Twilight!
14-11-2008, 05:37 AM
Re: I finished Twilight!
Ha Smile Well, I started reading New Moon and I liked the suspense...
But then when he left, it hurt me too much D: I know Edward is a fictional character and all, but I'm still crying a bit... Sad So I had to stop reading New Moon, for now.
[removed]: No, I haven't read Midnight Sun yet. I will when I finish the other books. Big Grin

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
14-11-2008, 11:05 PM
(14-11-2008 03:35 AM)13RIT link Wrote:Hehe!  I was the same with you Chanel.  I was all mad that he left, but once I read the book I feel in love with Jacob!!  He's such a freakin sweetheart!!  I LOVE HIM!  *He's all mine [removed]!* 
No way! We'll share him! He's taken! Remember?
He is! Ooohh lala. Everyone hates him But I see his point of veiw.
Chanel: It's funny XD Especially the one where they meet the waiter.

15-11-2008, 12:10 AM
Well, today I stopped crying from Edward's leave... actually, I kind of forgot about him because Jacob is a bit. I read 4 or 5 more chapters. At least Bella is getting over Edward... kind of... {rolleyes}
Anyway, [removed]: Lol, I want to read Midnight Sun because I want to know how he thinks... he's so, interesting...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
15-11-2008, 01:00 AM
i want to read these books lol

whats the third one?
15-11-2008, 01:59 AM
It's Eclipse...my favorite Smile other than the first one

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
15-11-2008, 02:28 AM
ok thanks Smile
15-11-2008, 02:56 AM
My favorite is eclipse..i loved it..im barely into breaking dawn though...
oooh and i got my advance tickets for the movie on tuesday i got them early so i wouldnt miss it i have to show up really early to though its the premiere at the theatre./

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
15-11-2008, 05:01 PM
Ooo cool Smile We just bought our tickets yesterday online.
I wish I could go to the Thursday midnight premiere... my Mom said we could've, but SCHOOL is the next day. D:
But anyhoo, about Eclipse, Amber said it's boring. But she also said New Moon is boring, and it's not TOO bad so far. Tongue Everyone seems to like Breaking Dawn, though. I can't wait to get to it. Big Grin

15-11-2008, 07:22 PM
I loved Eclipse...it was like my favorite and it is not boring.  I love all the books including new moon but other than Twilight, Eclipse was my favorite.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
15-11-2008, 09:59 PM
eclipse was a great one!!!! i loved it but everyone has their own opinions i suppose. haha..
and i am so excited for the midnight premeire i am going to have to be sooo early though ...
ahh..im excited though.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]