• 0 Votes - 0 Average
I finished Twilight!
15-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Re: I finished Twilight!
the movie looks really cool Smile
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2008, 02:54 AM
(15-11-2008 02:56 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:My favorite is eclipse..i loved it..im barely into breaking dawn though...
oooh and i got my advance tickets for the movie on tuesday i got them early so i wouldnt miss it i have to show up really early to though its the premiere at the theatre./
I got them for the 22nd My mom couldn't take me to the day it premired Tongue.
I loved New Moon and Eclispe but I absolutely loved Breaking Dawn!
I promise Chanel you will love Jacob once you read Breaking Dawn, I actually hated him till I read Breaking Dawn.
Now he's amazing  {lurv}!!

16-11-2008, 04:07 AM
Hmm I'm almost done with New Moon. Edward is backkk! Big Grin Chapter 21 is sooo boring though. Ugh. >_> Chapter 22 has to be exciting... I hope... {lol} I had to stop reading because 21 bored me to tears. D: Anyhoo, I don't hate Jacob as much anymore, but I don't absolutely LOVE him, either. I love Edward. Not like, "OMG HE'S HAWTT!" Even though he's good-looking, I just love, well, him. Even though he hurt me so bad when he left Bella. Tongue
Btw, for the past two nights I've dreamt of Twilight! Big Grin Last night I had a dream about Troy and Gabriella from HSM. I was like, "Yawn, their romance is dumb compared to Edward and Bella." Then all of a sudden... they turned into Edward and Bella! {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
16-11-2008, 04:10 AM
I love jacob now...i hated when he kissed bella like that though it made me mad...but i like him as a partner for her..if edward hadnt come back i would have loved them together honestly. hes so good for her. but edward was meant for her..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
16-11-2008, 04:13 AM
If Edward hadn't come back, I would've been just as depressed as Bella was... D:
Lol, anyhoo, he KISSES her?! In which book?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
16-11-2008, 08:12 PM
(16-11-2008 04:07 AM)¤ Twilight is my life. ¤ link Wrote:Hmm I'm almost done with New Moon. Edward is backkk! Big Grin Chapter 21 is sooo boring though. Ugh. >_> Chapter 22 has to be exciting... I hope... {lol} I had to stop reading because 21 bored me to tears. D: Anyhoo, I don't hate Jacob as much anymore, but I don't absolutely LOVE him, either. I love Edward. Not like, "OMG HE'S HAWTT!" Even though he's good-looking, I just love, well, him. Even though he hurt me so bad when he left Bella. Tongue
Btw, for the past two nights I've dreamt of Twilight! Big Grin Last night I had a dream about Troy and Gabriella from HSM. I was like, "Yawn, their romance is dumb compared to Edward and Bella." Then all of a sudden... they turned into Edward and Bella! {lol}
Haha! I actually heard his voice twice! His sweet Velvet voice.
Did I tell you about it?

16-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Lol, you had a dream you heard his velvet voice? Smile Yesterday I felt velvet pants... I like velvet. Big Grin

16-11-2008, 10:01 PM
(16-11-2008 09:46 PM)¤ Twilight is my life. ¤ link Wrote:Lol, you had a dream you heard his velvet voice? Smile Yesterday I felt velvet pants... I like velvet. Big Grin
Oh yes! It was amazing! I heard it twice! Here's how it went:
I feel asleep on the bus( I was sleep XD, but I woke up before my stop) As I was dreaming, I heard his voice say "It'sss not the same" then he chuckled. It was really smooth. Smoother then any guy's voice!
The second time was a bit embrassing  {blush}. What he said the second time was totally uncalled for!

17-11-2008, 12:07 AM
Bahaha, that's really crazy.
I don't think I dreamt last night. D: *prays for Twilight dream tonight Smile *

17-11-2008, 12:14 AM
(17-11-2008 12:07 AM)¤ Twilight is my life. ¤ link Wrote:Bahaha, that's really crazy.
I don't think I dreamt last night. D: *prays for Twilight dream tonight Smile *
I know right?! Tongue
Like my banner.